Chapter 22

Ginny sits at Harry's desk and search's through the files on Michael Corner, Willis 'Scamander' even Greyback to find any answers on what Willis' motives may be. She knew that Michael was in Azkaban and that he is supposebly good now so she makes the decision to go and see him in Azkaban. She knows that when Harry finds out, he will be angry but this is the only way she will be able to stop Willis and Zac. It had been two months since anyone had seen them and when Michael had ratted them out, it was like they were nowhere. 

Ginny walks down the musty hall of the Azkaban prison with Harley. Harley shivers as the coolness of the dementors around him runs through him. "This is exactly why I'd never betray the ministry and well... I'm too damn loyal" Harley jokes. 

"The Dementors surrounding Azkaban drain all the happiness inside of you" Ginny explains. 

"Good thing I have no happiness either way" Harley says sadly.

"oh Harley... That's not true. In theory anyway because if you didn't have any happiness then you wouldn't feel so cold" Ginny says, finding it hard to be sympathetic in the current place they are in. They stop at Michaels sell and he is sitting in the corner staring out of the barred window. 

"I saw you two come in" Michael says as he continues to look out of the window. He looks pale as if he hasn't seen the sun in a long time. Which he hasn't because in Azkaban only the clouds surround it. 

"We need to ask you a few questions" Ginny says.

"Where's Harry?" Michael asks as he turns to look at Ginny. 

"I thought you'd be happy to see me" Ginny jokes. Michael shakes his head.

"My infactuation with you has only caused me to be the person I never wanted to be. I have convinced myself that you will always be bad for me; vis versa. I was wrong to try and take you away from your family.. your kids.  God I never even thought about what it would be like to be deprived of a mother" Michael says sadly. "so no, I'm not happy to see you. I'm not happy about anything really" 

"Okay that took a dark turn" Harley murmurs.

"Look at where we are" Ginny responds. "Look Michael we need to know more about Willis" 

"I'll tell you one thing, He is obsessed with Newt Scamander and all of his findings. Why do you think he stole the last name because he wants to be a Scamander so bad." Micheal says. "He's also a very hard guy to find, he only appears when he wants to be seen"

"How can he be so hard to find, there aren't a lot of places he can hid...." ginny stops in mid sentence. "Harley we need to go to the ministry right now, I just realised something"

*

The bar in Tokyo that the group of four walk into is musty and old. Newt is joyful when he sees the man he is looking for. An american man sitting in a booth flirting with a Japanese woman. "Todd" Newt says with excitement in his voice. The man has curly black hair that has been combed back looks up at Newt and smiles. 

"Newt Scamander, Hello Uncle" Todd says with a smile.

"Everyone this is Todd Kowalski, the son of a good friend of my. You're looking very young, what have you been doing to yourself?" Newt asks. 

"You know me? Good at potions and all" Todd says with a chuckle. 

"Wait a second, how old are?" Hermione asks. Todd smiles as he has no problem answering this question. 

"I'm Fifty-Four, born in Fourty Eight. I was a surprise, my parents were almost fifty when I was born" Todd says. Harry, Hermione and Ron look surprised because he doesn't look a day over thirty. 

"Ah Queenie and Jacob Kowalski, had four kids where Todd was their last" Newt says.

"I was lucky, One of my brothers didn't get any magical power at all and I did. My father who is a no-maj.." he begins but Ron cuts him off. 

"A what?" He asks.

"It's what American's call Muggles" Hermione says with a roll of her eyes. 

"remember you married him" Harry says with a chuckle and Ron hits him in the arm. Hermione then looks over at the woman sitting in the booth with todd curiously. 

"Why are we talking so openly around her?" Hermione asks. Todd chuckles. 

"This is Tenshi, she is my wife and a  witch" Todd explains. 

"Hello" She says in her thick Japanese accent.

"So what is it that you want from me Newt?" Todd asks. "Let me guess, you want to know where my Japanese dragon is so you can mate her with yours?" Todd asks. Newt crosses his arms over his chest.

"She is not yours" Newt states. "She is roaming wildly in the forest and you just happen to run into her, She isn't yours unless..." Newt says but Todd cuts him off. 

"I know all that you have taught me Newt and we do have a bond but do you think it is a good idea to create more dragons? The humans are terrified, you don't want a creature massacre" Todd says before taking a drink from his glass. 

"I also don't want one of the kindest dragon species to go extinct"

"Well then we have a debate on our hands, don't we old man?"