Chapter 7

Hermione convinced Ron that becoming and auror was a good idea so Ron came in the following Monday, he got his own desk and everything.

1 year past and Albus had been born 7 months earlier. James was now walking and so was Rose, they both spoke way too much. Ron and Harry were both following dead end leads to the Michael Corner case. He was causing trouble everywhere and leaving zero tracks. The attacks would come every so often and it was hard to say where he'd attack next. "This is stupid" Ron mutters as he and Harry both read through papers, all explaining sightings. There is bits of evidence laying on the table as well like broken glass and hair and even a broken piece of wand. "We need Hermione, we have always needed Hermione"

"Well Hermione is next in line to become Minister, she isn't going to downgrade" Harry mutters. Willis walks in with coffees for them both. "Thanks mate"

"What are you guys doing?" Willis asks interested. Ron rolls his eyes, he has always thought Willis was too nosey.

"trying to find Michael Corner" Harry mutters as he scratches his head.

"Where do you think he is?" Willis asks.

"Well it always points back to the forbidden forrest at Hogwarts, which is quite frightening... each time it has pointed in that direction there seems to be nothing but centaurs and massive spiders in that Forrest" Harry mutters. Willis nods.

"Call if you need anything" Willis mutters with a nervous nod. Harry waved him away and continues reading.

"I never liked that kid" Ron mutters. "Why would Hermione hire that clumsy git, it's like he does it on purpose"

"Are you jealous that your wife hired someone to do work for me"

"No" Ron grunts. Clearly he is partially jealous. "Why didn't she hire some hot girl?" He asks.

"Because she didn't want Ginny to be pissed" Harry mutters. He puts the paper he is reading down. "There is something I'm missing... there has to be some way to Corner Michael Corner" Harry says thoughtfully. Ron bursts out laughing. Harry smirks. "Pun intended"

*
Rose plays with James at the Burrow, they then begin fighting over a toy car. "BUT YOU GIRL" James yells. Rose crosses her arms over her chest.

"YOU ASS" Rose yells. Molly comes running in.

"For a two year old, you have mouth on you" Molly says as she picks Rose up. "You're defiantly Ronald's daughter" she says with a laugh. Ginny walks in.

"What do you mean?" Ginny asks.

"She just called your son an Ass" Molly says with a giggle. Ginny shook her head and picked James up.

"James be nice to Rose" Ginny says. She than looks at Rose. "Be nice to James"

"MY CAR" James yells.

"I don't care! You can share your car with Rose" Ginny says. James pouts stubbornly.

"No" James says.

"Don't say no to me you little shit" Ginny mutters annoyed. She probably shouldn't have said that because James started crying straight away. "Oh fuck" she mutters and James starts crying harder.

"When did you start swearing worse than Ron?" Molly asks. Ginny chuckles.

"Mum, I have two kids and a husband that works too much, I'm bound to swear at him and the kids once and a while" Ginny says over James' cries. She looks at James and rocks him. "I'm sorry buddy, I shouldn't have sworn at you"