Chapter 12

Ginny went into the forbidden Forrest with Hermione to find the resurrection stone, they weren't having much luck finding the stone. "Do you have any idea where Harry was when he dropped it?" Hermione asks.

"I only know as much as you do" Ginny mutters.

"Well you are his wife" Hermione says. "Doesn't he talk about it?"

"I've never really asked" Ginny says. "I just assume that it's something that he doesn't want to talk about" Ginny murmurs as she walks along, looking at the ground for the stone.

"Well you should talk to him about it, it will be good for him" Hermione says. Ginny stops and turns to look at her. "I'm just saying"

"I don't even know if I'll ever see him again" Ginny says sadly. Hermione realised what she just said and she hugs her.

"I'm sorry gin, I didn't think"

"No its fine" Ginny says. She pulls away from the hug and gives Hermione a smile. "We will get him back and I don't care what it takes, Harry is my only love" Ginny says as she begins to walk again.

"You're only love?" Hermione asks. Ginny nods.

"Dean and Michael were great boyfriends I guess but none of them compare to Harry" Ginny explains. A rustle is heard in the trees and Michaels face appears from behind a tree with an evil smile.

"Is that so Ginny?" Michael asks. "Because I loved you" Ginny steps back, she begins to hate herself for how scared she is. She than takes out her wand and points it at him. "I wouldn't do that, I have a barrier surrounding me that can protect me"

"No from the killing curse" Ginny says with a snarl. Hermione grabs onto Ginny's arm. Ginny shakes Hermione's hand off.

"He's dangerous" Hermione mutters.

"Don't worry Granger, I won't kill Ginny but I don't mind killing you" Michael says Before taking his wand out and pointing at her. Ginny steps in front of Hermione.

"You're gonna have to kill me before you kill her" Ginny snaps. "Now give me Harry"

"Harry's not here darling" Michael says. Ginny glares at him for calling her that.

"Stupefy" Ginny yells, when the spell is about to hit him it fizzles out. "Shit"

"Did you think I was lying?" Michael asks. "It doesn't matter, I have a deal for you" Michael says. At that moment more rustles are heard.

"She's not taking any of your stupid deals Corner" Ron yells. Severus is following Ron with a slightly annoyed look on his face. Michael sees Severus and amusement appears on his face.

"Snape, nice to see you alive" Michael grins.

"I can't say the same about you, now give us Harry and you might escape another jail sentence" Severus snarls. Michael laughs.

"You think that matters to me? You think that I'm scared of going to Azkaban? Well I'm not." Michael lies. "I spent five months there siting in a pit of sadness, the only girl on my mind being the one that broke my heart. Ginny Weasley made my time in Azkaban better"

"Don't be so cheesy Corner" Ginny says as she rolls her eyes. "I'm married, with kids.. do you really want the 'burden' of children"

"We can start out own family" Michael is almost pleading now. Ginny shakes her head.

"No because you were just a side guy, you were one of the guys I had there to keep my mind off of Harry. I didn't love you, you were just a distraction. It's always been Harry" Ginny says. Michaels face turns to anger and he apparates away.

"You just took a bloody risk" Ron mutters.

"He won't kill Harry" Ginny says with a smile.

"And why do you think that?" Hermione asks.

"Because I know him, he always puts on an act"