Chapter 9

On Monday Harry walks into his office and calls Ron in when he notices that Willis' door to his office is open, it's easy to hear what is being said in Harry's office from Willis' office. "Yeah mate, what did you want?" Ron asks, he is acting casual even though he already knows what Harry wants.

"I wanted to speak to you about where to look for Michael Corner next" Harry mutters. He walks over to his desk and takes some papers out and points to a map of the forbidden forrest. "We have looked all over the forbidden forrest, every inch of it" Harry mutters. "And nothing, can you tell me why?"

"Because he's not there, neither is Greyback" Ron mutters as he runs a hand through his orange hair. Harry nods agreeing with him. "You know, Michael use to be a good guy what happened to him?" Ron asks. Harry frowns and shakes his head.

"I don't know mate, look it seems like we should stop looking there all together" Harry mutters. "today we will head to Godric's hallow and than to other wizarding towns in the area, than we will check around where Michael use to live and where Greyback use to attack or attacks people on full moons" Harry explains. Ron nods.

"I think that's a good idea, go get harley and zac to come with us" Harry says. Ron nods and walks out. "WILLIS COME IN HERE" Harry yells out. Harry hears a chair fall over before Willis comes stumbling in. "I want you to take care of these papers while i'm gone" Harry says as he pushes the papers forward. "I need you to write a report on the forbidden forest asking aurors to not search it for Michael and Greyback" Harry says. Willis looks at him and nods. "good, give it to me when you are finished" Harry says. He gets up and puts his hand on Willis' shoulder. "You are a good kid, Willis" Harry says before walking out. He didn't really know why he said that, maybe because he thought that Willis could redeem himself if he were guilty. Harry makes his way out and meets Ron, Zac and Harley in the hall. "Do you guys know where we are going?" Harry asks casually.

"I told them what you said, No forbidden forest" Ron says with a wink. Harry nods. "Let's go then"

They apparate into the forbidden forrest. Harry casts a spell to make their movments silent and another spell that makes you able to hear from a long distance, harry hears someone speaking. "Will said that they wouldn't look for us here" Greyback says.

"Do you really trust him?" Michael asks.

"Yes, he is one of us" Greyback mutters. Harry looks at the others.

"Let's go" Harry whispers even though they can't be heard. They nod and move towards the voices. They come to a clearing where they see Greyback and Michael talking.

"I don't care" Michael mutters. "I was an innocent and now everyones after me and they think i killed that kids parents when it was you" Michael snaps.

"You'll still go to Azkaban for being there and for harming the head auror"

"You mean Potter? It doesn't matter that he is head auror, i'd get arrested anyway because i touched a hair on poor potter's head" Michael spits. Harry makes the first move and neither Greyback or Michael hear it because of course they wouldn't there is a spell stopping it.

"Stupefy!" Harry yells. Greyback falls flat on the ground. Michael notices what's happening and dodges a spell that Harley sends at him. Harry petrifies greyback and moves onto Michael. "is your friend Will named Willis Scamader?" Harry asks.

"That's not his real name" Michael smirks before apparating away. Ron goes to grab onto him before he apparates but he's too late.

"I think it's time to take Greyback and Willis to Azkaban and also talk to Newt" Harry says. Ron has an excited look on his face. "Why are you excited?"

"Well he wrote a text book that i loved to write funny things in"

"They weren't funny"