Chapter 8

"Why is it that Willis is just always there?" Ron asks. "Like he always seems to be looking over our shoulders."

"Gee Ron, since when have you been so paranoid. He's my assistant, he wants to help... that's what he does" Harry replies, he looks over at Willis and then back at Ron. Willis was a curious guy, he wanted to be an auror but he didn't have the qualifications.

"He annoys me" Ron whispers. He runs his hand through his orange hair frustatedly.

"You can go back to you desk than" Harry mutters. He looks at his watch and sighs. "Ginny's going to be pissed, she hates it when I work this late" Harry mutters, Harry walks into Willis' office. "Mate, go home" Harry says.

"Yes sir" Willis nods, he stands up and puts a few things into his brief case before walking out the door.

"I'm going home" Harry says. He lets out a yawn and stretches his arms out.

"I'm coming with you because I need to talk to you" Ron says quietly. Harry doesn't question him, he never does. When they get to Grimmauld place, Ron begins to talk. "Willis is the reason why we can't get to Michael Corner"

"What are you talking about?" Harry asks confused. "He's just a clumsy assistant"

"Oh bloody hell harry and Quirell was just a stuttering, scared and innocent defence against the dark arts professor, no, bloody Voldemort was hiding under his damn turban" Ron says extremely loudly. Ginny comes walking out. She frowns at Harry and gives Ron an annoyed look. "Yes, Ginny I'm sorry to disturb your time with your husband but it is extremely important"

"What are you talking about?" Ginny asks.

"Ron thinks that Willis is the reason why I haven't been able to catch Michael Corner" Harry says. He rolls his eyes because he still doesn't believe it.

"Alright then Harry, on Monday we will say that we defiantly won't look in the forbidden Forrest again, ever and then leave to look in the forbidden Forrest." Ron says. He has the look on his face that says that he wants to prove himself.

"Fine" Harry mutters. "And if you're wrong?"

"I won't be wrong but if the plan doesn't work we can talk to Newt Scamander" Ron says. "I always wanted to meet that guy" Ron mutters with a smile. He notices the look that Ginny is giving him and he rolls his eyes. "Okay I'm leaving, just try not to make another baby"

"Shut up Ron" Ginny mutters. Ron chuckles and he leaves. "Now that he's gone, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HOME SO LATE!" She asks in the same pissed off tone that she has been using on Harry for months.

"Work, obviously" Harry jokes, he tries to lighten up the mood.

"We have the night without the kids tonight and you come home late" Ginny says, her face is red with frustration. Harry puts his hands on her waist and pulls her close to him.

"I'm sorry but let me make up for it" Harry says with a smile, she is still frowning at him. He kisses Ginny on the nose multiple times. A grin forms on her face. "See I love your smile a lot better than your frown" Harry says, he puts his hand on her red cheek and he kisses her. She pulls away after a while.

"Don't come home late again" she whispers.

"I'll try not to, I love you"

"I love you too"