Six Months.

Six months without your soul..with only the music left to guide us through these days on which you are not here..It's not easy..but we're getting through it together as a family. The family you brought together as one. I've met a lot of great people thanks to you..some that'll stick with me for life.

I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for me in this short but long space of time and yet time is non-existent, you say ? well I guess you'll be with me for eternity then.

You sung my heart to sleep on nights where I cried for a love unreturned and when I learned to get up on my own two feet again, you made my soul soar to new heights that I would never dare to explore in my wildest dreams.

You helped me when I was most unhelpful..and that is something that will stay with me until the day I die. Your touch of genius has sparkled it's way into my work, making it ultimately positive. I thank you for making ME..the darkest of all poets..blossom into a shining sunflower. You opened my eyes to a set of poetry that I didn't know I was capable of creating.

You saw that in me before I saw it within myself and in the end, it was all done in love. Something I thought I'd lost. I fear I must end this never-ending list of reasons on why you've had a lingering impact on me, haha. For it is time to close my eyes and dream another blessed dream.

I never used to believe in princes as I thought they were painfully cliche and nothing but a fake facade full of lies. But you, you proved me wrong.

Goodnight, Sweet Prince. Until we meet in the Purple Rain, I shall meet you in my heart forevermore..💜

Sincerely Yours,
Liliana.