Thank You.

"The clouds above my head have disappeared, leaving a soft horizon.
It rains bright with purple, refreshing my soul with only positivity.
I cry happy tears and laugh effortlessly as my Prince smiles gently.
Our hands joined for eternity as he guides me to new found serenity."
- A excerpt from my latest poem 'Closure'.

For the first time in a long awhile, I've reached a contentment within my soul. I came to find a closure with somebody last night and I feel emotionally refreshed in a lot of ways. Spiritually rejuvenated if you will.

 I don't tend to get this feeling often let alone at all so I felt the need to document it here in this book because although it was my own doing. Prince was partly a great deal of help as I've mentioned before in the previous chapter.

My favourite Prince album is 'Lovesexy' and I do consider it a gospel of sorts. I listen to it most days, believing in my times of need that the positive energy inside the music will someday be stored within me in all good due time. You can listen to something but applying action to those words is a totally different thing.

More recently, I've been obsessed with Graffiti Bridge. I often feel like the reason why that movie gets criticised so much is because people didn't understand the message or overall meaning.

 It's quite simple really..and overwhelming beautiful. What I'm saying is..I believe I've reached the Graffiti Bridge in my life. I believe there is many bridges in this life and that's why a lot of people tend to burn them instead walking them the whole way through. 

'Still Would Stand All Time" is above as I've been listening to it repeatedly..it brings tears to my eyes. I hope that all of us shall reach that new found serenity even if it's just once, one time is all you really need honestly, haha. But yeah..I believe his words now. I mean I did before but I truly believe in the definition of what he was trying to get across.

Thank you, Prince. I finally made it into the Purple Rain.