Present of Existence.

Like a short caress that was meant to last much longer.
The silence that echos whenever you stare out of a window.
Finishing your final cup of coffee and still not feeling a thing.
This is only a small combination of what it's like to miss you.

The radio sings the tunes of the plastic modern era. And somehow you've managed to drown them all. Your voice is the only sound that rings true to me. Oh how I'd be lost without you, as you are the one who guides me through these days.

Life goes on inevitably and yet I still have time to pause.
Your music is forever the background visual to my mind.
Although a tear may fall, your smile shall lift me always.
For it is a reminder that loving positivity still exists somewhere.

I cannot stand this dreaded concept that is time. Seven months without you and we're yet to see them fall. We mourn our present, as we wish for the fading past. Forced to take a step into our future, a unknown tomorrow that will not last.

As you resign once again, only within our hearts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It'll be seven months soon..I dwell a lot as I still try to make sense of it. It doesn't work.

I miss him.

The photo above is him during one of the shows at the Sydney Opera House, Australia. I unfortunately did not have the chance to see him but I'm thankful that he chose my country as one of his final stops. We appreciate it more than he'll ever know.