Awkward....

I decided to use the backway as to avoid the reporters. When I did get in, I could hear the guys beig interviewed by a some lady. Mum was out there with them trying to be calm for the fact that there are many unexpected guests in and out of the house. But dad was just sitting in the kitchen looking around for snacks.

"Hey," dad greeted me as he ate a muffin. "How was school?"

I just shrugged, "Fine, I guess. Hey, where did you get the muffin?"

"One of the boys bring them home. Have some!"

"Thanks," I said taking a vanilla one.

Then I felt my phone vibrates in my pocket. I just got a text from Stephanie, which is weird to me since we just met and part a few minutes ago.

'U bz?'

I texted her back, 'not really? Why?'

'Gud! I'm callin rite bout now!'

Before I could reply, I heard the house phone rang. I could see that the lady was annoyed that their interview was interrupted. She asked one of he cameraman to pick it up since my mum went to the bathroom.

I had to run to the phone to get it before he man does. I quickly took it from his hand before he can press the answer button. They are all surprised, I guess I seemed like I came out of nowhere.

"Um....carry on," I told them, giving them a quick smile before turning to go upstairs.

"Excuse me," the lady said to me. "But who are you?"

"Oh," I heard James was about to answer. "She's-"

"No one!" I quickly cut in.

They all turned to me confused.

"Just another creepy fan," I laughed awkwardly, as I slowly went upstairs.

"How did you get in here?" the lady asked.

"That's for me to know and you to not know," I told her in a mysterious voice before dashing upstairs.

"Okay...." I heard one of the guys said.

I must have made the situation down there way awkward.

I sighed before I finally answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Um....Em?"

"Yeah Steph?"

"Oh," she said. "Just want to make sure it's really you."

"Yup, it's me, alright," I told her.

"Wanna go out tonight?"

"Can't," I told her.

"Why not?" she whimpered.

"James' home so for tonight, we have to keep him and his band mates entertained," I explained.

"Him and his-"

She stopped midsentence and gasped, "They're all there?!"

"Yup," I sighed.

"Wow, good luck."

"Thanks."

Then I heard my mum called me down to eat.

"You gotta go?" Steph asked over the phone.

"Yup!"

"Later."

"Bye."

Then she hung up.

I went down slowly and saw that the lady was gone and so were most of the reporters outside. My family is already gathered around the table with the three other guys.