Having Fun?

Hey, hey! Sorry it took me a while but tadaa! Here's the latest chapt of YIAMS. It was supposed to be uploaded earlier but due to exams I had, there was no time.

Anyways, thanks to anyone who's been patiently waiting and still reading from the beginning. I'm pretty sure I lost some of you since I took too long to updated but I also know that I gained a couple of readers. You guys are amazing!!! This story has actually reached 4000+ reads!!! I love you all!

Also, I don't like silent readers so please comment and tell me what you think of it. It's nice to see some comments and the votes. Yup, keep the votes coming ;)

Now, before I start boring you with this author's note, here is the story.

~~~~~

I don't know what I'm doing here. Emily has basically forced me to get dressed earlier after she interrupted my peaceful walk and dragged me home. I wasn't in the mood to argue back so now, here I am, all dressed up, even put on my cowboy hat, a drink in one hand and.....nothing. I was just standing there, leaning against the wall watching people talk and dance.

They always held a small dance to celebrate something or someone. We have it every Christmas, someone's birthday, job promotion, anything really. So, this is basically on almost every night. Usually, it's kept small with just families and friends. But somehow word got out me and the guys were here so almost everyone in town came. It's nice to see people I know and don't know but I sort of wish it was just my family.

I rarely see them since I'm usually on tour with the band and now that I do see them, I think it's better to spend it with just the family. Emily did get easily annoyed nowadays and now adding with her sharp remarks. She might not like the guys but she did hang out with Carlos the other day. I always thought that of all the girls, I might actually understand my sister well enough to know what she's thinking but I guess just like other girls, she's complicated.

Argh! I have to stop worrying about her. She's a teenager now........and the chances of her getting hurt is higher. The guys always drag me out whenever I start to worry too much. I need my own time to live my own life. But hanging out with them was fun, takes my mind off things.

"You seem like you're having fun."

I turned to see a girl with brown hair, smiling at me. It was clear that she had no interest in these kinds of occasion. I got lost in her brown eyes instantly. Before I could lose myself, I quickly composed myself and gave her one of my best smiles.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I've been to one of these."

Smooth James, smooth....

"Really? They had it last week."

"I wasn't here last week," I told her.

"Not from here?"

"No, my Aunt lives here. My family visits once in a while," I said, flashing her a smile.

"Why else would we be here?"

I turned, surprised to see Emily. "What are you doing?"

"Hmm, me? Nothing much," she shrugs. "So....who you got here?"

"Should I leave you two alone?" the brown haired girl asked.

"Oh no, it's okay," I quickly said, shooting Emily a look to go away but she just ignored it.

"Nice.....what are you wearing?" Emily asked, eyeing her up and down, making her uncomfortable.

"Umm....clothes?" she answered.