What Just Happened?

That night, Stephanie stayed for dinner, so Mum decided to make spaghetti. But before that, Steph had to call her mum so she won't worry about her too much.

While she did, I took a shower and switched on my laptop. I began to take today's recordings and put them together. Then, I had to choose the right song for the situation. What song, what song?

What song that's not too cheesy yet meaningful enough for a guy to say 'I love you'.

I rolled on my bed as I began to think of the perfect song that would describe their relationship.

"Knock, knock," Stephanie operator, slowly opening the door.

"Hey," I said.

"Whatcha doin'?" she asked, sitting on my bed, turning the laptop towards her.

"Making another vid."

"For Nate and April?"

"Yup," I answered. "He asked for it."

She pressed play and watched as the video played.

"Aww....how sweet."

"Yeah," I said quietly, watching the video.

I was secretly envious of April. Not to be mean or anything but she's not exactly the popular type but more like the quiet one. I'm not that close to her but I am with Nate, her boyfriend. He's actually a jock and basically a goofy guy that won't stop walking or running around.

She's usually worried if he gets too hyper and stuff. But I guess that's what they meant by opposites attract.

I was envious cause somehow they've been together for a year by next month and even I've never been that long in a relationship.

Knock! Knock!

I went and opened the door to find Logan leaning against the doorway looking at me.

"Dinner," he simply said.

"Oh, goody!" Stephanie said, getting up. "I'm hungry!"

We three went down and took our seats around the table. Well, at least they did, I had to help Mum set the food. I made sure sure that most of the food were near my seat.

When I was done, I took my seat and stared at the food. But it's a family rule that my mum made that we should all began to eat together since we're are a family.

After dinner, Stephanie and I began to continue work on the video again. She wasn't really in the mood to go home. So that night she decided to sleepover at my house and since it's not a school night, her mum let.

She slept on my queen sized bed with me that night. Since she didn't bring any change of clothes with her, she borrowed one of mine, again.

Later that night, when I was sure everyone was asleep, I snuck out my room and tried to be as quiet as I can, not wanting to wake up Stephanie and the guys up. I especially do not want to wake Mum up, she can be very cranky at night.

I worked very carefully that night, carefully replacing the cameras at each corner. I put the used ones in my small satchel that I brought along.

I was working on one downstairs in the living room when I heard a sound. I stopped and looked around, it was pitch black since I didn't switch on the lights. I probably should have in case of burglaries. I took a bat that one of the guys conveniently left. I was ready to attack when the kitchen lights went on.

"Emily?"

There was Logan just standing there only wearing a shirt and his boxers.

"Jeez, haven't you guys heard of pants before?" I asked, putting he bat down.

"What are you doing down here?" he asked. "At night?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I got thirsty."

"Well, you can just use the cup near the sink," I told him. "They're clean, don't worry. Get me a cup while you at it."

I went back to what I was doing before I was interrupted.

The night was silent that I can hear him took the cups out and fill them up with water. But I also can't shake the feeling that he was watching my every move.

"So," he began. "What are you doing?"

"Is this any business of yours?"

"Well," he said. "I just want to know. James did tell me that you could probably take this house apart in matter of minutes especially with your partner in crime."

"Haha," I laughed, sarcastically. "That's one way of remembering me."

I turned around to find him so close to me that I had a bit of trouble thinking straight. But he was too busy trying to see what I did.

I took my glass from him and muttered, "Thanks."

He gave me a smile which was so cute. Now that I think of it, he did look kind of cute. Very cute, in fact, one might actually say he's hot!

But no! I shook my head. I can't think of him like this, James would kill me!

"What?" he said, looking at me.

"Nothing," I answered, not looking at him.

He took a step forward and asked, "Are you sure?"

I looked down on the floor which suddenly seem very interesting.

"Emily," he said.

Why did he have to say my name? What am I supposed to do? What should I say? Why am I so nervous? I wasn't like this when I was with Carlos. What is wrong with me?

"Are you ok?" he asked, gently cupping my face.

I looked up to see his cute brown eyes. Why did he suddenly seem so adorable???

I gave him a small nod, unsure what to do next. Whenever I was unsure, I closed my eyes trying to think clearly.

Suddenly, I felt something soft on my lips. My eyes flew open to see Logan was kissing me. His eyes were closed so I closed mine slowly and began to respond.

Our lips sync together. His we're so soft and so nice. There was something about it that didn't made me not want it to stop. Our lips fit together as if they were matching puzzle pieces. The sparks that came with it was also amazing. The fact that no tongue was involved made it special.

I felt him circled my waist to pull me closer while my hands held on to glass, not letting go. We finally broke apart to breath, we looked into each other's eyes, forehead touching and smiled shyly. I closed my eyes and tried to relive the moment just now.

My eyes snapped opened when I realized what just happened.

Shit! I just kissed with my one of my brother's best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm sorry if the kissing scene is crap but it is my first and I'm not really sure how to describe the feeling. But I really hope you guys would tell me what you think of it and I'll try to upload a pic of my dear Logie soon along with this chap. Enjoy and don't forget to comment! ;)