They Might Not Be So Bad....

I was about to get up and open the door when I realized that I have to put back the albums if I don't want anyone to see it. I quickly kept the albums back and almost tripped when I went back to the door. I opened and there stood the guy who broke my heart.

  Charles Rivers.

  "What are you doing here?" I spat.

  "Just want to check on you," he said.

  I rose an eyebrow.

  "Um...can I come in?" he asked.

  "Nope."

  "Wanna come out and talk?"

  "Why are you here?" I asked again.

  "Well...." he trailed off, shoving his hands in his pocket.

  I was starting to get irritated, "If you have nothing to say, please leave."

  I was about to slam the door but then he put his foot in between to stop me.

  "Emily-"

  "What do you want?" I asked him.

  "Look," he began. "I just thought we could have a talk about what happened."

  "I don't want to do this right now."

  "Emily, please," he said, taking a step forward.

  "What are you doing?" I demanded, when I felt his hand trying to wrap around me.

  "I just want to apologized for what I did and maybe we could...." he started pulling me closer.

  I quickly pushed him away, "I'm not comfortable with this."

  "Come on," he whispered in my ear. "Let's relive the good old times."

  "No!" I shoved him off.

  "Ugh!" he said, slowly getting up.

  "GO A-" suddenly, he covered my mouth.

  "Why do you keep forgetting that I'm the guy here?" he whispered harshly.

  I wanted to slap him but he pinned both my arms behind my back.

  "Now you listen to me," he said. "The only reason I'm here is for your brother. Tanya wants an autograph and maybe a meeting. So, I'm gonna ask you nicely,where are they?"

  I didn't say anything but spat right in his hand.

  When he realized what I did, he quickly shoved me to the ground roughly and wiped his hands. He looked at me in disgust.

  "You bitch!"

  I just glared at him and tried to get up. But he pushed me back down.

  "I don't usually hit girls but I guess I'll just have to make an exception for you," he said, climbing on top of me.

  I closed my eyes and braced myself for the hit.

  "Hey, what are you doing to her?"

  I opened my eyes in time to see one of the James friend punch Charles right in the face.

  "What the?" he said, looking up.

  He saw the guy and probably got freaked out and quickly left.

  "You okay?" James friend came to me.

  "Yeah, thanks,"  I managed to say, letting him help me up.

  I was still a bit upset over what happened last weekend and what happened just now doesn't really help. Just seeing him hurts and to think that one of James friend saw that doesn't really help lessen the pain.