"Um....I'm Busy!"

Later, as I cooked dinner, the guys were waiting downstairs watching tv. Well, the tv is on anyway but i doubt any of them is really paying attention to it. James was busy playing games on his phone. Carlos is on his laptop again and Logan is just plain bored! 

But Kendall was still upstairs with Stephanie. I'm a bit worried that they might do something and well, you know, let it get a bit too far. If he took away her innocence and hurt her, I swear I'll chop his hands and legs off and to make sure he can't sing I'll-  

"How much longer?" Logan whined, interrupting my thoughts. 

Guys can be so impatient when it comes to food. 

"Soon," I answered. 

"When is soon?" James asked. 

"Soon." 

"How soon?" Carlos asked. 

"Soon!" 

"Hey, when's dinner?" Kendall asked, finally coming down. 

I groaned. Why can't they be more patient???

"Well, well," James said, grinning to Kendall who's grinning back. "Look who finally came down." 

"Oh yeah," Logan said, sitting up. "How'd it go?" 

He just shrugged and tried to act cool about it but I could tell something happened. 

"Yeah, lover boy," Carlos said. "Tell us." 

"Nohing happened," Kendall insisted. 

"Right..." James said, not believing. 

"Is that why it took you so long to get down here?" Carlos asked innocently. 

"Well, she did look cute in her sleep," Kendall admitted. 

"So," Logan began asking. "Was she good?" 

"Dude!" James threw a pillow at him. 

"What? I'm just asking!" he replied, dodging the pillow. 

"We didn't kiss," Kendall said. "She just pulled me into a hug. The reason I stayed up there is cause she used my arm as her pillow and she did look cute in her sleep." 

"So you're sure nothing happened?" James asked. 

I rolled my eyes watching them four. Guys can be such idiots at times. No scratch that, most times. 

"Anyway," Kendall said, sitting on one of the stools at the kitchen counter. "What's for dinner?"

"Nothing if you guys keep bugging me," I told them.

"Harsh," he replied.

I rolled my eyes.

I turned back to stir the pot. I think the food smelt great but I'm not sure about the taste yet. I want to take a spoon to taste it when a finger suddenly appeared and dipped it in my cooking.

I turned around to see Logan tasting it.

"Hmm..." he said. "Not bad..."

I blushed and quickly went and took out some onians to chop.

I've been doing my best to avoid him since the kiss which was actually yesterday which might seem a long time or not since it's not actually 24 hours yet. But it's still awkward and quite unexpected since he kissed me but-

"Are you okay?"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and jumped when I realised how close Logan is.