It's Not That.....

I followed her gaze and saw Logan leaning against his car at the school's front gate chatting with a couple of girls. 

What the hell is he doing here?!! 

"Question," Stephanie say, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Does he know you're avoiding him?" 

"I don't know," I answered. 

"Well then, I have two theories," she told me. "One, he wants to go out with you or two, he found out you're avoiding him and he wants to know why or he's just doing his to bug you." 

"That's three," I pointed out. 

She just shrugged and then asked me, "So, what are you gonna do?" 

"I don't know," I sighed helplessly. 

"You could sneak out the backway," she suggested. 

"Hmm, maybe you're-" 

"EMILY!!!" 

I saw Logan waving at me to come quick. 

I waved back, meekly. 

"You need a ride?" I asked Steph, hopefully. 

"Nah, my cuz is picking me up today." 

I sighed in defeat, "Fine." 

"It'll be fine," she tried to reassure me. 

I gave her a smile and went towards the car. 

He smiled when he saw me and held the door open waiting for me to get in. I got in and shut the door. 

I just want to get this over with! 

He got in the car and waved towards the small crowd that was surrounding the car. I think he was trying to get rid of it but was in vain. 

So I leaned towards the driver seat and I pressed the car horn. 

HORN!!!! 

Most of the people jumped back in shock and covered their ears. 

I chuckled at the sight and waved to Stephanie who shook her head, slightly grinning. Then Logan drove us off. 

The ride was silence at first except for the fact that he was singing to himself, which was annoying me a bit. I turned on the radio and some song I don't know came out but he definitely knows the song. He start tapping his fingers against the steering wheel while singing to it. 

When we came across a traffic light and had to stop, he turned and flash me a grin. 

I can't help smiling back.  

But I quickly looked down at my hands when we made eye contact. 

"So," I began. "Where are we going?" 

At first I thought, we were going home but then he went the opposite way so now I have no clue. 

"Lunch," he answered shortly. 

"But we could just have it at home," I pointed out. 

He didn't answer, instead he just went on driving. 

Suddenly I remember that I was suppose to be mad at him for picking me up so I slapped his face. 

"What was that for?" he asked, his hands rubbing his cheek. 

"For showing up at my school." 

"Is that bad?" 

"Yes!" I told him. "Tomorrow some fan girls I don't know will come and asks me about you!"