Knowing Red

After talking to Ozpin's and his offer, (y/n) and Ruby walked together back home.

Ruby: I just remember something, I don't remember seeing you fight against the crew members.

(Y/n): because you were too busy taking them out

Ruby: Oh right...sorry. I was meaning to ask you, can I use your sword to shoot something?

She looked at me with puppy eyes, and I couldn't say no to that.

(Y/n): Fine. . ..

(Y/n) was showing her how to aim and shoot. It's not every day you shoot electricity out of a sword.

(Y/n): now then you want to extend your arm out so you can have a better field of vision and that's when the trigger pops out from the handle.

Ruby: Like thi-

Ruby pressed the trigger before I can give her the warning and holding onto the trigger too long will release a lot of electricity. She flew against the force the sword when pulling the trigger. Luckily I was behind her and softened her crash but I got hurt too.

(Y/n) *ouch* that really hurt

Ruby: oh my gosh, are you ok!??!

After regaining my conscious, I noticed she was really close to my face and she jumped back with a scream.

(Y/n): what's wrong?

Ruby: um, uh, there was a spider on your!!!

(Y/n) desperately tried to get rid of it.

Ruby: I'm so sorry. *while she bowed*

(Y/n): it's quite all right.

Ruby: is there anything I can do.

(Y/n) you can buy me lunch *saying jokingly*

Ruby: alright!!

(Y/n) I was kidding.

Ruby: Nope it's settle!!!!

Just knowing her for a little while, I bet she won't change her mind.

(Y/n): I will only agree if I pitch in when paying the bill.

Ruby: will this be a date? *she whispers to her self*

(Y/n): huh?  What did you say?

Ruby: Nothing!!!!

(Y/n): well then, it's getting late and it's our first day of beacon tomorrow, so we should rest up.

Ruby: well then see you tomorrow

(Y/n) hold out his hand and instead of shaking my hand, she gave me a hug.

Ruby: Bye!!!!

And she runs off like sonic

(Y/n): She unpredictable, but oh well.....that was fun while it lasted and now back to my colorless road.