Opening Finish

With the explosions setting off, this gives the signal for the Ruby's team and White Fang to attack on the castle. As well bringing Grimms to the club since they have a nearby habitat.  Ruby's team will attack on the left of the wall, which Nora will be best at doing. As for the white Fang they set of explosives. 

With the distraction in motion, Yn fought them bare handed and tries to look for the other guard who took his staff/scythe. While looking for him, Aston tried to chop Yn's head off. 

Yn: *why didn't my eye react to it*.

Aston: So the rumors about the eye........... is such a tale, as well as you're existence is going to be.

 is such a tale, as well as you're existence is going to be

Yn: I guess you were jealous of my eyepatch

Aston: This is just a souvenir.

Grimms then attack Aston and giving Yn the escape.

Aston finishes the grimms attack and fastly runs and caught up with Yn.

Yn: What up with that power? 

Aston is cloaked in a green arua  

Aston: Given by the gods.

Yn: Deus.........

Before striking Yn, Weiss comes in and protects Yn.

Aston: Darling, I almost killed you... good thing I hold back.

Weiss: you brought this upon yourself.

Weiss hands Yn his staff.

Weiss: Go look for Yang.

Yn: But-

Weiss: Isn't that the reason why you came here.

Yn: Well there originally 2, but now I have 3.

Yn switch to stage 1 which enhances his speed. Yn left the scene. While on the run he swings his scythe at grimms, groups and the white fang as if he was skating and slicing them at the same time along with spinning his scythe around himself.

Ruby's team.

Every group is now fighting with each. Velvet and Neptune are guarding Anna. Ruby is trying to pull through the battlefield, but too much enemies. But with coco help she's able to mow down everyone. 

White fang is still having trouble pulling though but as for Sun and Blake they manage to slip away from them and tries too join with the main team

Yn is still cutting down enemies but no sign of Yang.

Weiss: Yn!

Yn: Weiss?! Wheres Aston!?

Weiss: Ruby's uncle is taking care of him. I think I know where there keeping Yang.

Yn: Then you lead.

While running to save Yang. Yn then asked his connection with Aston.

Yn: What's your connection with him and what's up with "darling".