My Own Adventure for the Day

After the day, the team decided to role with getting info on the white fang, I decided to make own calls. I talked with a friend who's affiliated with the underground network. He has the docs based on the white fang's activities. While outside I then look up and see Sun and Neptune outside of the girl's room. I then head to my room, and I see the girls all dressed up.

I had ask them where they are heading and gave me excuse. I
Told them to be safe.
They headed out along with Sun and Neptune.

I continue with my phone call and he told me if I want the docs I have to go to the transmit tower to receive them.

I gone to the tower and going up in the elevator. I then see Weiss.
We're at the communication room.

Weiss: What are you doing here?

Y/n: I have to make a quick call with parents, to let them know how in doing.

Weiss: Oh, that's nice. Well I have to go.

I then went to a computer and I've received the docs that will tell me any clues.

After that I then went to a nearby a store a drink. I then noticed a girl with an umbrella trying to get my attention. I then walk up to her and she led me to a ally. The next thing I know she's gone and I looked up she's on top of a building. I proceeded to climb a nearby ladder and hopped by the ledges.

She then mocks me and I give chase throughout the roof tops.
After a few minutes I then look down and I see Ruby on the street and she's gonna get hit by a truck.

I gave up on the umbrella girl and went in to swoop Ruby up, but due to my eye only stopping living thing, I can't do the same for not-living.
I then grabbed Ruby and threw her out of the way.

At that that point I thought I was dead.

But Penny then saves me from her tremendous strength.

Me and Ruby are surprised by what she did.

She ran away, Ruby then ran after her and I did to.
Ruby then talked to her and stayed back and listened from a distance. She revealed that she's a robot and that's how she was able to stop the truck and why she was so heavy.

But she mentioned that things aren't at peace. I then hear soldiers coming I hid from them. And spectated them. I see Ruby in the dumpster. Now that I know she's safe. I'll move on.

I then get a call from my friend and he told me he knows someone who has his eyes everywhere in Vale. He then send me there location. It was at the club where I went with Yang. He mentioned I should talk to two girls from there. Militia and Melanie.
And he gave me his bike from his friend.

I then rode there and on the way I find the white fang and Torchwick's henchmen.

Y/n: You guys Do you have some idea where your leader is?

There were 26 of them and I tested my dual katana against them. With power and speed on my side it was just too easy. With only 2 half a minute to waste, my eye then gets triggered and I see snipers coming from the ally. I got away from there field of vision.

All I have to do is get them from behind and nail them. Luckily enough I drove the baddies truck and drove through the ally and they went back to the store to get some cover.

I went after them and with all the tight spaces in here, there shooting wasn't very accurate.
I finished them off.

I walked out and interrogated with one of members of the white fang.

He has something he doesn't want me to know.

I pulled out his nails one by one and I haven't gotten to the next hand due to him giving up so fast.