Progressing by 1%

Blaire personality: Someone who is arrogant and doesn't know the what's right from wrong. Always want to fight. Has a healing factor due to being a experimental Grimm. Likes pain and has a weird "connection" to Yn's scythe.

Shinobu Personality: She's a open person but remains silent about her past. She's talkative and never let's nothing go. In dept to Yn and will return the favor to him.

With long hours of searching a phone, Yn wasn't able to search for one. Not even one single person has one.

Blaire: Don't you have one of those toys?

Yn: No mine broke when I've landed.

Yn looking everywhere for phone while Shinobu is trying out clothes from the gypsies she met.

Shinobu was astonished from looking through clothes and pulled Blaire into the tent where she's being dressed up in clothes that looked wore long ago.

With Yn in the same room as them while they are being dressed, they didn't mind.

Blaire: What are you looking?

Yn: Most of the time I either have a black eye or get thrown out.

Blaire: Why?

Yn: Eh.. never mind.

Shinobu: Don't pay no heed attention towards him, he just never seen a woman such as I.

Yn: Well-

Shinobu: I see that he's among the ladies.

Yn: Yeah.... (it didn't too well at my end).

Shinobu: No matter let's continue.

Shinobu and Blaire continues to dress while Yn scouts for a place to crash since its getting dark. He manages to find one, but it was a haystack.

"A bed is a bed" he thought to himself.
With that, he thought to himself on how he ended up here.  He was just a student at a school, but now with so many close destination work death she caught up to him, but saved by an "angel".

As Yn was about to pass rest for the night, he notices that Blaire wasn't around him since both of them are chained together. Yn follows the chain back to Blaire and sees both girls wondering around.

Yn: Jesus...

Blaire: What are you. (Realizing the chain is extended up to 30 meters)

Yn: At least I can go to the bathroom.

With them regrouped they went back to the haystack to crash. Along the way they witnessed many performers such as someone speaking of his "broken brilliance" and a elder guy screaming at a dog appears to be deaf.

Yn: This is an asylum...

Shinobu: But it's amazing through out the years on how much humans evolve.

Yn: You do know they don't represent the human race right?

Shinobu: Silence my Servant! (as she covers Yn's mouth while both of them are face to face)

Yn: Then again who am I to say....
I'm crashing, go find you're own bed.

With that said Yn went back to sleep.

Awakening minutes later Yn then finds three little girls, but he sense that there one more person. Each of them reminding him of someone. One wearing in Red,  the other yellow, whit3 and last one unknown.