End is Nigh for a New Road.

A couple of hours later after talking with the girls separately, Yn noticed that his limbs are normal instead of ash, he decides to go out for a while until he gets a call from Ruby.

Ruby: Hey, Yn feeling better?

Yn: I do now. So Whats up?

Ruby: Yang match is coming up, we were all wondering if you can come?

Yn: Sure thing, ill be on my way.

Ruby tries to cover the phone so that Yn would'nt hear her sequel. 

While on his way Yn hears  a voice but this one is differently.

?????:  You better hurry to the match.

Yn: Why? 

the voice cuts off

Yn rushed to the stadium. When arriving  Yn made it to see Yang fighting Mercury and sat next to Ruby.

Ruby: Hey You made it! and why are you out of breath?

Yn: Well I uh heard that Mercury is fighting against Yang, o this should be a awesome fight.

After a while with Yang and Mercury fighting back to back, Yn noticed that his 5 second roll right eye activates, but sees differently on his normal left eye which hurts his head. On his left he sees Yang trying to further injure Mercury, while his right Mercury is striking at Yang. With all of this, Yn jumps into the arena and tries to stop Yang from striking an injured Mercury by swinging his staff towards Yang's fist causing her to punch to the ground.

Yn: Enough Yan-*cough*

Yang then becomes angry and strikes at Yn. Normally this would send him flying, but Yn endure it under certain conditions. Yn's arm turned black and the crowd gasp while Yang came to her senses.

Yang: What's going- Yn?? Whats happening-

While in pain of his arm transformation, Yn goes wild and knocks off Yang of the arena. The Atlas soldiers step in and tranquilized Yn around 10 times, but Yn transformation stopped the process and both his arm are black as ash and has antlers on his left side of his head. Atlas soldiers takes him away aboard to there airships. The girls go after him, but were stopped by Ironwood

Ironwood: Hold it there! Your not allowed to go with him.

Weiss: Saids who??!

Both stared intensely until Ozpin interrupts 

Ozpins: Girls could you please stand aside and I can fix this matter at hand.

Blake: As much as I agree with you Weiss.. I think Ozpin is right.

Weiss turned around and walked away angry.

Ruby: Please help him.

Ozpin shook in agreement.

Later...

Yn woke up in a cage surrounded by scientist wearing suits. Yn tries to get answers by calling on one of them but none of them responded back.

After a while of being cage in, Yn then begins to talk to 'himself'

????: Why Aren't you breaking out? You have half of my power.

Yn: Like I haven't tried that.

????: Then try harder then!!!

Yn: Back off! Besides this electrical field will fry me....

The scientist then look at him the whole time the was talking to 'himself'. Yn flip them off as a response to there silence. 

Yn walked around his cage and talking to 'himself' until everything around him becomes unbalance and Yn falls into the electrical field that prevents him from escaping and is being electrified. Screaming and suffering, Yn's conscious fades away and becomes a Grimm. Yn then spots his scythe and absorbs it in his ash skin.