Full of colors

After having a long talk with your parent's about the offer in Beacon, they were overjoyed on how you are taking charge in your life rather than wandering aimlessly in life.

*Fast forwarding to the airships.*

You notice you were the first one on the airship and one by one they picked up new students, so you decided to take a little nap while listening to "simple and clean".

*20-30 minutes later while sleeping *

Blonde- Well Ruby no wonder you've been talking about him all night about him.

(Y/n) just woke up after hearing a loud noise and notice Ruby with a blonde girl who dressed as she on an adventure or something

Ruby: Hi!!!

(Y/n): what's up Rub-

Blonde: Hey champ, thanks for helping my sis against those baddies.

(Y/n): so both of you are sisters?

Both: Yup!!

With an answer like that, there's no denying it.

Yang: the name's Yang. Nice to meet you.

(Y/n) kept staring at her and-

Yang- what are you looking at?

(Y/n): oh nothing, it's just that your hair is so golden and bright.

Yang: aww, you're such a flirter aren't you.

I thought she was going to give me a friendly punch to my arm, but she went overboard and (y/n) went to the floor, in pain.

(Y/n) Damn you're strong......

Ruby: you have no idea...

Yang picked me up by one hand and had me seated and had her arm around me

*thinking to myself* too close!!!

Then (y/n) noticed there was TV by and reported on the robbery last night. And what a surprise I see the head boss who was actually Roman Torchwick.

Ruby: look! It was that guy from last night.

Yang: pssh, he doesn't look so tough.

Then they reported on the Faunus civil right protest, where the white fang interrupted the protest very badly.

(Y/n): where did they go wrong?...*in a sad tone*

Ruby: did you say something?

(Y/n) Um, nothing.

Then a hologram of the huntress from last night, who introduced her self as Glynda Goodwitch and welcoming us to beacon and other yadada stuff

Ruby: look you can see Beacon

Yang having her arm around Ruby, she pulls me from the side and had her arm around me.