Guardian Angels Are Always With Me

After throwing Blake through the window, I had 10 seconds to escape before the building collapsed. But my eye trigger and I saw someone coming out from some portal, and strike me. I brace myself for him but, my body is too slow to keep up with him, even though I knew his actions. With one swift from his blade I then black out from it and dragged into a portal.

I then woke up in a police car and I get hit by a the cop's night stick, and layed sideways with confusion and questions within in me.

I've been dragged to what seems to be a interrogation room.

Cop: Why we're you in the warehouse?

Y/n: Are you the bad cop?

Cop: You've murdered a lot of people in that room. You know that?

Y/n: I was there by coincidence. And I wasn't the one who blew it up.

Cop: Lair!

Y/n: What evidence do you got against me?

Cop: Well your the only survivor from the wreckage.

Y/n: That still doesn't mean I didn't do it.

Cop: You're pushing yourself too deep kid.

Y/n: I have nothing to say due to your false intuition.

The officers then drag me to a cell and leave me with some homeless guy.

(Homeless Guy)
HG: What are ya in for kid?

Y/n: I guess I was framed.

HG: That's 66th time I heard that.

It's now night time and I have been told I have a trial and the cop told me that I have no chance of winning.

Due to his assumption, they are pulling something or they are pawns in chess. Whatever it is they took my pieces away from me. I'm at a disadvantage.

20 minutes before trial and I've been walking back and forth in my cell talking to myself.

Y/n: Just great!!!!!
How the hell am I going to make it through this? Do I need to pray, do I need to bomb this place, then again it would land me into more trouble.
Just bloody fabulous..........

After a couple of minutes of ranting, I hear gun shots in the hall.
I see the chick with pink hair who was involve with the white fang.
She stands in front of my cell.

Y/n: What brings you here?

She then gives a smile and she's waving the keys to the cell.

Y/n: What do you want?

After a second she then breaks into pieces and the door is already unlock. I find my equipment. I then walk out find that the cops already arrived and they look prepare to shoot.
I rushed away from them and hid in a office. I then find her again.

She pointed at the air vent. I then follow her instruction since I don't have an option.

Going through the vent I found a room that has a window that leads to the outside. I crawled out and jumped out to the next building. I then found her again from a distance and looks like she wants me to follow her.

After a while of jumping buildings after buildings, I caught up to her and she then pointed towards a building.

I look back at her and she's gone.