Oppressing Power from the Strong and Gaining power for the weak

I

It's has been a couple of months now and then school staff has been teaching us combat skills against other students. For team RWBY, things has been going good lately, Weiss and Ruby are getting along by the day and for the other 2, they have been the same as always. The only not improving is Ark. He has been in a couple of matches against other students but no luck winning none of them.

I then ask Ark if me and Pyrrha wanna train him to improve his skills. I did offer him in the past.

Y/n: Hey Ark, wanna try to improve to your skills?

Jaune: like I have any skills....

I then brought out my cannon and aim at Jaune.

Y/n: I hate it when people doubt themselves.

Jaune: ok, ok.

Y/n: I'll grab you when I feel like it by the end of the week.

I then fist pump him and went with lunch along with the others.

Arriving at the launch room I then I talked to Jaune about the secrets of how to getting a chick.

Jaune: Please teach me oh wise one.

Y/n: Be yourself.

Jaune: That's it?....

Y/n: Daaa.

We arrived at the lunch table and ate with the others.
I went back for seconds and came back to see Carden, the one who battled Jaune earlier, picking on a fuanus.

Those action are not justified. And I can't stand to look at that.

I then walked his direction and bumped into him along spilling my food on him.

Cardin: Watch where your going!

I then look at him with a glare and I wanted his full attention on me.

Cardin: Aww, you want to save this fuanus?

Y/n: Your really pathetic to pick on the weak.

Cardin: What did you say punk?

He leaned forward and I'm not backing down from a spoil brat.

Y/n: Those who abuse there power, are nothing more than a lowly grimms.

I then see my team escorting the victim out of danger.

Cardin: You wanna pick a fight with me?!

Y/n: I don't mind at all.

Cardin: Well, you can't. Someone like you isn't worth my time fighting me.

Y/n: I thought so.... your such a coward. You pick on someone who is different from you and as well as someone who's weaker than you.
Then one of staff came and questioned us on the spot.

Cardin: Nothing is going on, right?
Looking at me.

I then walked away without looking back at anyone and decided to take a walk around campus while listening to Neverland

I then see the whole group from launch.

Y/n: Oh, hey...

Then they all cheered for me.