You have leveled up

While sleeping, I then meet the witch since i was a child, within my dream.

Witch: Seems that your using the power I gave you to good purposes.

Y/n: I have. I'm very great full for you giving me this power.

Witch: I'm glad to hear that. What are you going to do from this day forward.

Y/n: I'm going to try to improve myself. And protect my friends.

Witch: Don't forget the wish you promised me.

Y/n: About that, I don't remember making that promise.
I just only remember you when I was a child. And you still look the same when I first met you.

She was someone who has green hair and looks between 16-18 at age.
Can't deny that she hasn't age. But why is she here.

Witch: You'll remember. I'm just here to remind of it. But for now-

I then started to hear nothing from her and woke up in question of her.

Being with her spark some ideas for my weapon and try to improve myself.

I then headed to a work shop to get materials to make some modifications to my weapon.

I decided to edit a switch where it would allow me to change from my current weapon form, into dual katana. But I can't change it back during battle due to how much time it would take me to put back these katana back together.
This does gives me a disadvantage against long range weapons, but I'll find a way to deal with them. As an advantage, it'll give me more speed and power.

As for the current form, I added that not only It'll shoot electricity, but it can now shoot fire.

With this, one of my blade will have either fire or electricity on each sword. So I'm able to store ammo if there was a time where I can combine them. I need 20 seconds, to do this but it requires my left eye to do so. I can't always rely on it.

With all of this it took me 2 days to complete it and it's a good thing it's on a weekend.

I then returned back to the dorms and headed to my room. When I arrived to my room, I find that my door is kicked down. I then see Jaune and Pyrrha walking towards my direction.

Y/n: Do you know what happened here?

Jaune: We thought that you were missing, so my team and yours went for a search party to find you.

Y/n: I Wasn't missing. I was training.

Pyrrha: Why didn't you tell us or at picked up when someone was calling.

Y/n: I was in the zone. (Auto zone)

Pyrrha: Then you should call them.

Y/n: Right. But who kicked my door?

Pyrrha: Do you really need to ask.

Yang......

I then contacted Ruby

Y/n: Hey Ruby-

Ruby: Where Have You Been!!!!!

Y/n: Um...training.

I then get tackle by Weiss and Blake.
Leaving Ruby on hold.
They hold me down by the arms.

Weiss: Where have you been!?

Y/n: I was training and I got caught up with it that I realized that 2 days have pass.