Lost Cat to Change a Frozen Heart

It's been a while since the field trip, and Weiss dragged us into town without telling us why.

Yang: Why did you dragged us in town.

Weiss: Couldn't we enjoy a festival in town?

Ruby: Your smiling awfully a lot. It's creeping out.

Y/n: You'll get use to it.

Weiss: Silence!
We're here to the dances, the tournaments and parade from all over the world.

Yang: You make it sound boring.

Y/n: It doesn't sound all that bad and besides, she hasn't enjoy herself in a while. And I couldn't remember when?

Weiss: Just try to remember.

Yang: Why are we at docks?

Ruby: ugh, it smells like fish.

Weiss: Students from other places will be visiting here by ship and as a representative of Beacon, it's my duty to welcome them. And along with my assistant, y/n.

Y/n: When was that?

Weiss then gives me a glare and I try to remember so that she doesn't give me that cold stare.

Flashback

Weiss asked me to join her as a assistant to help her organize her position as representative for Beacon.

Y/n: Why me?

Weiss: I don't know anyone better to choose you.

Y/n: Well there's Pyrrha, Ren, blake-

Weiss: I mean someone who knows me more.

Y/n: Out of all of them I know you the most?

She shook her head with embarrassment.

Y/n: Aww, no need to be embarrassed.

Weiss: I'm not embarrassed!

Y/n: Just a joke. But I still don't know about.

Weiss: you'll be out of class. Sometimes!

Y/n: I'm in.

We then shook hands and I then kiss her hand like a 17th century gentleman should be doing

Weiss: It's unnecessary, but thanks. *blushed*

She then returned it with a kiss to the cheek.

Present.

Y/n: Oh I remember.

Weiss: You better.

Blake: You just want to spy on them don't you.

I then get distracted by a crime scene, at a dust store. And the girls then notice it too.

We then ask one of the investigators for info about it. It was Robbery, just like Roman who stole only dust and left the money behind.

Yang: That sucks...

Then they mentioned the white fang.

Weiss then rants on how the white fang and along with fuanus who are vicious creatures, which triggers Blake into starting an argument.

After a while, we then hear someone chasing after a fuanus and a monkey fuanus runs by and takes a look of interest into Blake.

I then raised my eyebrow at her and she rolls get eyes. Weiss then wants to study his activity while being chased by law enforcers. Running after him, Weiss then collided with someone and we lost him.