Pieces are Known and Ark's growth.

I then walk into the team's room and it's unique in a way.

Ruby: Hi Y/n! What's up?

Y/n: Me and Blake are gonna play chess.

Ruby: Oh! Can I watch.

Y/n: Sure.

Weiss: I'm going too.

Yang: I'm betting on y/n

Blake: No bets. We're here play for fun.

After a while of playing chess, Ruby then asked me why I like playing it.

Y/n: It has a lot of strategic moves and can help for real life situation.

Yang: How?

Y/n: Remember fighting the two grimms?

Everyone: Yeah?

Y/n: Well I just observed everyone's fighting skills and you guys remind me of these chess pieces.
I'll start with Yang. Yang possess brute force which she is able to crush any enemy in front of her. In so, she is the rook.

Yang: Aww... don't embarrassed me like that.

From being at her top bunk of her bunk beds, she then jumps onto my arms.
And kissed my cheek.

All girls faces turn red.

Weiss: This isn't right, we have a guy in our room and that's not the kind of behavior you shouod be acting!

Yang: Are you jealous of me kissing him by any chance? ?

Weiss: Don't be ridiculous!

I then ask Ruby to remove Yang and continue with what I'm saying.

Y/n: Well then, I'll move next to the bishop. That's you Weiss.

Weiss: Me?

Y/n: You're both smart and fast when it comes to fighting. As well fighting uniquely. Moving in a direction where your opponent don't have a clue along with your glyphs.

She then sits next to me and hoping I would win.

Weiss: It's about time someone praised me. *While leaning on me*

*same goes for yang* which I didn't mind.

Y/n: Let's move to the knight. And that's Blake.

Blake: um, me?

Y/n: With your speed, it fits as a knight and knowing you, your determined to accomplish anything with your comrades. And protect the closest people.

Blake: oh, uh thanks. ...* while blushed*

Ruby: She's speechless!

Blake: How am I supposed to react to that.....

Y/n: As for the last, the queen Ruby.

Ruby: Me!?!?

Weiss: No way why!?!?

Y/n: She's capable of being a leader and while I was giving out orders, Ruby was able to be an independent person in the battle field and read my mind while doing follow up battles. And she is the leader of this team.

Ruby then hops on onto my arms and hugs me.

Weiss: oh....

Y/n: Don't't worry Weiss, if we were to have two Queens then there would be major competition and it would split our forces into two and turn on each other. And besides that, you're a great asset to the team. Not only that but everyone.