Back

After investigating of no results, the girls return back to there room. They found that Yn's weapon decorated and Blake fast asleep as she been busy with her own business.

Next Morning. The girls then woke up and notices Blake gone.

Ruby: Where did she go?? *ruby running all over the rom searching for spots that sometimes seems Blake can't possibly fit nor hide*

Weiss: I guess she's out again.

Yang: I'm sure she's doing alright. 

Anna noticed that Yn's staff has turned into a scythe.

Weiss: Where did those blades come from?

Ruby and Yang shook there shoulders as they don't know.

A light bulb pops out of Ruby head. Ruby Quickly grabs a brush and starts painting her symbol onto one of the 3 blade of the scythe.

Weiss: Why?

Ruby: Well, why not give him a warm welcoming?

Yang: I'm next!

Yang then hands Anna the brush after she's done painting her own symbol. Anna then paints little red dots around the handle that hold the blade area.

Weiss: Give me that, Me and Anna are true artist.

The girls paint there symbols onto the three blade. Ruby on the large first blade, Weiss's on the second medium, as for Yang, she didn't have space so she paint it on the other side of the second blade. 

Ruby: Why didn't do the large one?

Yang: Ill let Blake have it. Im sure she has her reasons.

Weiss: Quite mature of you.

Yang: Ha! well I-

A black figure then drops into the girls room..

Ruby: uh whats that?

Weiss: I dont know..

Wings then pop out and the black figure then starts to struggle with trying to get rid something on its face. With the girls still in there Pj's, it doesn't mean they aren't prepare. 

Yang: Lets bash it!

Weiss: Hold on! Something wrong!

Ruby then pokes at it with her scythe.

Weiss: Dont poke at it!

Yang starts to poke at it, but with her fingers.

Anna runs up it and lays on her knees and wait for it to finish with its struggle.

Weiss: Get away from it! *pulls Anna from harms way*

Anna: Its Stupid Yn!

All: Huh???

Then the black figure that covered him in darkness ash started to rise up and disintegrated. With all that gone, the person then knocks out and lies unconscious.

Ruby: I-its him, Are you alright!! *Ruby uncontrollably shakes him*

Weiss: enough Ruby!!

Weiss and Yang trying to pull Ruby away. Anna then begins cry onto Yn for his return.

The girls call doctors and escorted him to the hospital. With him escorted, word starts to spread of his survival.

Weiss: Do you think he'll be ok?

Ruby: Sure he will.

Yang: He'll Yang in there.

Blake: I don't know which is going to kill him first.