Introduction

Finally school is completely over. No more studying, no more classes, no more teachers and most of all no more annoying fake friends. It time to think ahead and decide what I wanted to do.

You sat there with your friend watching the skies as you plan out what to do next. Both Y/F and yourself had no idea on what to do. You straight out thought lets get a place together and work, in that way life would be easier for both of you. So you decided to ask Y/F.

"Y/F we should move in together and get a place for ourselves." you asked curious to what she would say.

Y/F looked at you with a smile. "Sure, why not I think it would be fun." she replied back.

You both got excited about the idea and decide to look for a house that would be perfect for you both.

After so many days of looking and getting interviewed for houses there was no luck at all. But at least there was some good news both Y/F and yourself got part-time jobs at a restaurant to help pay the bills. Y/F was so helpful with getting us both the job at the same place.

Your first day at work was so stressful. You never thought working would be this hard at all. After finishing for the day you decided to walk back to your brother's apartment which you were staying at during school as your brother was overseas working. Your eyes fell onto a board in front of a beautiful house. You read (House for rent) you were curious at this so you went in to see. The house was perfect and beautiful, you couldn't believe that this house would be up for rent. So you took this opportunity to seal the deal and try and get a contract for the house. After talking to the agent about it he said that he would get back to me once everything gets checked out. You ran back to your brother's house hoping Y/F would be there. You had to tell her the news.

"Y/F, guess what! I think we might get lucky and have our own place." you shouted.

Y/F just looked at you with such a surprised face. "What do you mean by we might have our own place soon." she said surprised. You relayed the story to her.

You could see it in her face how happy she was.

"Well done Y/N for jumping at the opportunity." she squealed.

We were so happy we decided to have lunch at home and just pig out. We both were in a food coma after lunch so we took a nap.

Later in the afternoon I suddenly got a call from a random number. I answered it to my surprise it was the real estate agent confirming that we got the property. I shook Y/F awake to indicate that we got the property. Y/F woke up surprised and shock then she realised what was going on. After getting of the phone and thanking the agent you could finally tell Y/F.

"We got the place!!!!" you screamed.

You both jumped around holding onto each other in excitement. You couldn't believe how good everything was going.

Two weeks later you finally moved into the new house. Both Y/F and yourself were so excited about this move. You couldn't believe that you would have this sort of house to live at ever. Y/F looked around the house first before unpacking as she didn't get the chance to see it. The both of you chose the room that suited each other the most. Y/F room somehow looked really elegant and had a rich feeling to it. While your room felt normal, nothing special. Its probably just cause Y/F is like that. Everything of hers is either expensive or just plain elegant. Sometimes I wonder how I still have her as a friend. We both definitely grew up on completely different sides of the world.

After the moving and unpacking was done. Y/F had to go out for a while she was very popular with the guys. She would always have dates on for every other day if it wasn't for work. But since we are off work for 3 weeks to settle in, she jumped at the opportunity to go out and date a few guys. You sat there in your room as Y/F was getting ready. You looked outside through your window at the house next to you and was curious if anyone lived there.

"Y/N, can you come here and do up my dress please." Y/F called out.

You made your way over to her room.

"Y/N, what are you going to do while I'm out. I hope your not going to lock yourself in your room." she straight out stated the obvious.

"Y/F, you know I will why do you keep pestering me about it." you said annoyed.

"Y/N, how about go outside and enjoy the sun. Come on we have a big yard to set up for laying about." she argued back.

"Okay I'll do that if it gets you off my back." Y/F smiled at you and said thank you.

One hour later there was a knock on the door. You yelled out to Y/F.

"Your date is here."

All I heard was her rushing around getting everything ready. She slipped into her high heels, double check herself in the mirror, and done a cute pose before she open the door to her date. You laughed at her for her cuteness. She said bye to you and left. Finally the whole house to myself you thought. You looked outside and saw that Y/F was right. We do have a big yard that I can set up an area to read. And that is what I did. The sun blazing down on me was so nice and relaxing that you slightly feel asleep.

When you woke up you heard noises from the other house. You got up and looked over the fence. To your surprise you couldn't see anything. Then out of nowhere you see a real estate agent come from inside the house. After looking at the agent for awhile you realised it was the same agent that rented out your house.

You went of to say hello to be polite and asked what was going on with the house.

He said that the house has been up for rent for awhile and only now has this house had any interest. You were surprised at this news and why this house hasn't been snapped up. The agent said that because it was too much for anyone to manage it since its so big. But now someone is interested in it. You nodded and smiled. You said good-bye to the agent as you knew how busy he was. Then you went inside to start dinner. The thought of having new neighbours was intriguing to you. Your mind was completely blank about anything but the idea of new neighbours.