Chapter 8: Want some Suga with that

You pulled away from him and both your eyes met, there was a connection. You felt his hands caress your back as you were standing between his legs.

"Why would you fancy me." you asked curious to his answer.

"I don't know, when I first saw you I felt something." he replied.

"Really, all I remember is you being cold towards me." you replied jokingly.

"That's just my persona, so that people can leave me alone. I don't really like others annoying me." he bluntly let out.

You laughed at him and his attitude. You went to move away from him when he grabbed your hand and held it not wanting to let you go.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to the toilet do you want to follow." you replied jokingly.

"I would like too." he replied.

You looked at him in shock from his reply.

"Well I don't think so you can wait here." you said trying to sound serious.

He just nodded and let you go. You went upstairs and straight to the bathroom. You didn't need the toilet you just wanted some space from him. Your heart pumping crazy and your feelings for him was going all over the place. You never figured you were going to be like this towards him. You leaned back rubbing your head.

"How can he be so caring towards me. He protected me when he didn't need to. He even tried to get my co-worker punish for what he did to me." you thought.

How can I repay him for everything he has done so far. Then an idea popped into your mind.

"I can pleasure him." you thought.

You shook your head.

"I can't do that with him. I been sexual with some of the other members already." you thought.

You couldn't think straight. You took a deep breathe and open the door to head back downstairs to be with him again. As you got down to the last step of the stairs you saw him standing with his shirt off. His body was amazing, you never thought he would of had that body.

*Cough.....cough*

"Are you okay there?" you asked.

He slowly looked up at you, you thought you saw him blush.

"Yeah I spilt some stuff on my shirt and wanted to get it washed out before it stained." he said nervously.

You smiled at his reaction. You walked over to help him.

"Let me have a look maybe I can fix it." you replied to comfort him.

He handed you his shirt and waited next to you. He looked at you working and you saw a slight smile on his face.

"Well, I tried my best all we can do now is put it in the wash and hopefully it will come out in the wash." you said sounding professional.

You made your way to the washing machine with Yoongi following close behind. You put his shirt on a wash not noticing how close Yoongi was standing behind you. You turned around and bumped into him. He was acting very nervous and shy, a side you wouldn't of expected from him. You held onto his hand and made your way out of the laundry area. You saw him shiver so you lead him into your room to get him something to wrap around himself.

You went into your room and saw that your windows were still shut from before you left. Then your mind went somewhere it shouldn't. Instead of getting him something to keep warm you thought of using your body to warm him up. You wanted to please him and make him happy so that is what you wanted to accomplish.