Chapter 10: I'm not hopeless

I was sitting there waiting for something to happen. My heart was beating so fast having Taehyung behind me and Jungkook making his way closer to me. They both closed in making it almost impossible to escape. I saw my opportunity and slipped through the boys making them almost kiss each other. You stood there laughing at them stuck on the swing.

"Oh don't you two make a cute couple." You laughed.

Both the boys glared at you. You smiled and walked off leaving the boys struggling to untangle themselves.

You made your way out of the secluded park and headed back towards home. You saw someone staring at you in the distance. You started to get chills running through your body. It felt like you knew who it was but you couldn't tell. You looked around you to see if Jungkook and Taehyung were close by but they weren't. You quickly sped up with your walking as the stranger kept following you. You were a block away from the corner of your street when a hand grabbed hold of your arm and pulled you back. You were about to scream when a hand covered your mouth.

"Don't scream or you'll get hurt." said the unknown voice.

You nodded your head in agreement. The hand slowly moved away from your mouth. You tried to turn around but the hands were holding you on the shoulders so that you couldn't see. You felt the grip around your shoulders loosen.

"How have you been?" the stranger asked.

"Why in the fuck would I tell you, you creep." you answered back.

The stranger just laughed at you. You got annoyed with the stranger so you turned around to look but you couldn't see the stranger's face.

"What do you want from me?" you asked trying not to put yourself into danger.

"You don't remember me. That's sad I was missing you heaps." he replied back.

With that sentence a shiver was sent down your spine. It was starting to creep you out. He got closer to you and started to remove his hoodie and cap so that you could see his face.

"OMG, its you." you said shocked.

He smiled at you.

"Wasn't expecting it were you." he replied.

"This time you won't be able to survive and no one will help you." he said before wrapping his arms around you tightly making it hard to move or breathe.

It was your co-worker.

Your mind just went into panic mode at this point. You tried everything to escape but your legs were jelly and you couldn't move.

"Ah god damn it! Why do you have to fail me now legs." You screamed in your head.

Now he had you pinned up against a wall still holding you tightly.

"Are you still mad at me for what happened." You asked trying to buy some time.

You knew Taehyung and Jungkook wouldn't be too far away. And if they knew you weren't home they would come and search for you.

You tried thinking of ways to delay the time so that nothing would happened to you.

"If I played along with him maybe he might think about not hurting me." you thought.

While he pinned you against the wall, your mindset completely changed. You were in seducing mode.

"You know I'm still mad at you for getting me into trouble." he replied back.

"Oh you know it wasn't my fault. You started this." you replied back.

Your arms caressing his arm. He looked a little confused.

You leaned into him a bit more.

"You know I wanted to be with you before all this trouble happened." you said trying to sound as seductive as possible.

He looked at you surprised. A smile was slowly showing across his face at how satisfied he was with you.

You took the plunge and wrapped your arms around his neck. You tried your hardest not to show how uncomfortable you were with this situation. You pulled him in closer to you.

"You know that you didn't have to do what you needed to, if you wanted my attention." you said.

He was so happy with what is happening right now not to realise your about to kick some butt. He leaned towards you looking at your lips. You went along with it and leaned your head towards him, he closed his eyes. This is the opportunity to escape. As he was getting closer to you, you put your hands into his hair then at that point you kicked him straight in the balls. The pain hit him hard he was bent over coughing his gut up. At that point you got a hold of his head and pull him down onto your knee. You heard a crunch, his nose was now bleeding. He was now lying on the ground holding onto his balls and his nose. You were pretty proud of yourself.

"Do you really think that your going to be able to repeat the same event twice." you said being all mighty and confident.

"Your lucky I don't have my protectors with me. They would of killed you for attempting to touch me." you added.

You started to walk off when you heard footsteps heading towards you. You quickly kept your guard up ready for round two. As you waited around the corner two boys ran past you, only to realise that it was Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Aren't you a little bit too late." you said while standing behind them.

They quickly turned around and saw you unharmed. They looked at the guy on the floor still in pain.

"There is no way you did this." Taehyung said.

"What you think I can't protect myself." you replied.

"Well no that's why he attacked you first plus he would of got you by surprise too." Jungkook added.

"Well hell he did, but having neighbours that keep on intruding, you need to learn to protect yourself." you said sounding snobbish.

With that said you walked of annoyed that the boys were treating you like a hopeless girl. The boys left the co worker lying on floor and chased after you. You all made your way back home together.

"Well let us treat you into some pampering." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

"Yes let us pamer you since you been having a hard few days. Jungkook added in.

Yeah lets not since I know you both are perverts. You replied.

But you both can pamper each other. You added.

You ran off before both the boys could say anything too you. You got to your front door and laughed at them with their shocked face. You stuck your tongue out and waved good bye to them before entering your home.

You went inside and saw that all the guys have left already so you put your bag on the side table and made your way upstairs taking your jacket off. As you made it to your door you realized someone was inside. You felt a bit scared you stood at the front of your door when you saw a shadow walk past and into your bathroom.