Chapter 4: Grey Eyes Seduction

You stood there in a daze as your hand reaches out for the door when suddenly the door opens up and there he stood. The grey eyed guy. You looked at him then your eyes caught something as you looked away he had no shirt on. You could see it all his body outline was so muscular and defined. It made you hot just seeing him you turned your head away and asked him if he could put on a shirt. He just scratch his head and acted snobbish towards that request. He smiled at you and just walk outside. You just stood there not knowing what to do as your gaze followed him. He stopped at the end of the step and turned back.

"Your not coming?" he said one eyebrow raised with a devilish smile across his face.

You stood there completely blank you couldn't move one bit as much as you wanted to. He got annoyed with you not following so he came back up and picked you up throwing you over his shoulder. It was late so you didn't want to scream or make a sound so you stayed quiet. You tried to gather your bearings while being carried then you both come to a sudden halt. He opened a door and went inside with you still over his shoulder.

He gently laid you down and held onto you as you gathered your bearings. His scent was overpowering but he smelt manly at the same time. Something inside you felt very weird about the situation. You moved away from him so that you couldn't feel his heat from his body and the scent that was making you crazy and horny. You tried to look at him but your eyes shifted somewhere else, he was still shirtless. You grabbed a hold of yourself and looked at him

"Hey! What do you think your doing bringing me here." you said trying to not sound nervous.

"I thought this is what you wanted." he replied coolly.

Your body started to heat up as you were starting to get annoyed with his attitude.

"No! What in the hell made you think I wanted to be carried and brought to this place." you yelled at him.

He started to walk up casually to you giving the I want to fuck you look. You started to panic and moved backwards until you almost tripped over a table. He grabbed you and lifted you onto the table and he held you there. His face inches away from you, his eyes staring at your soul. He chuckled and then said

"Well I figured you wanted something because you keep watching us, as well why would you come over when its this late."

You didn't know what to say to him, they knew that you were spying on them all this time. You felt embarrassed about what has been discovered, your head fell at the thought of them knowing about you. He came in closer and embraced you, he slipped his hand under your chin and tilt your head up.

"Why the sad face, I don't like it when you look like that." he said while staring at your soul with his grey eyes.

He came in closer it felt like the room was getting smaller each time he came closer to you. He held you in with his body as you sat there all scattered, not one single thought went through your mind to help you out in this situation but none was needed especially after what happens next.

He leaned in and enclosed you in his arms his face buried in your neck. Your breathe hitched at that moment as his lips graze your skin. His hands that was holding you, is now around you caressing you gently. His face just barely a centimetre away from you, his breathing matching yours. You can see his lips, they look so soft.

You couldn't bare it anymore, you took the plunge and kissed him. As you kissed him you felt his hand move your legs apart then suddenly moving to grab your butt he dragged you closer to him. At this point you were on a high from kissing him you didn't care what he was doing. Your hands went straight to his shirtless body your hands running down his chest and abs. His mouth moved away from your lips and down your neck giving little bites and kisses making you insane.

You felt his hand come up your neck and dive straight into your hair, he pulled back your head by pulling on your hair showing your neck and chest. Your chest moving more rapidly at that moment you looked at him.

His eyes made contact with yours and you can see the lust in them, you couldn't take it anymore your mind was going crazy with what was going on. You were horny since yesterday and you couldn't take it anymore you lifted yourself up against him and started kissing him again. But this time it was different your body was fully into it. He felt that you were enjoying yourself so he joined along with it. He was kissing you passionately his tongue making contact with yours.

The sensation was so pleasurable that you couldn't help but grind up against him. He moaned at this motion then you felt it. His buddy has come to say hello.

He picked you up of the table and pressed you up against the wall while holding your butt in his hand both your body moving as one. His hands moved onto your shirt and pulled your shirt down so that it revealed your breast, he watched as your breast moved up and down it was definitely arousing him as his penis started to get harder.

You both were in the moment when suddenly you hear another person calling for someone. You both stopped at the voice, worried at who it is, you both listened harder to where it was coming.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! Where are you?"

You looked at him seeing if it was him. He put you down gently and whispered into your ear.

"Looks like that will be all for tonight beautiful."

He slowly moved away from you and started to fix himself up before leaving. You were completely in a daze at what is going on that you didn't realise how hot he looked right there in the moonlight. He came back towards you and whispered into your ear again.

"We can go again next time if you would like to."

With that said he walked off and called out to the voice that was calling him. You sat there for a bit at what just happened, your legs feeling shaky after that experience.

It was getting extremely late now and Y/F will be home soon so you decided to wait for it to be clear outside before making your way home. It was completely silent outside when you peeked, you didn't realise that you placed the plate down on the table next to you so you grabbed it and walked home.

You made your way into the kitchen to place the plate on the counter and get a glass of water. You still felt hot and horny so you decided to relive the moment and went into your room to finish off.

Just the thought of him hard up against you made you even more wet and horny. You spent the night playing with yourself until you fell asleep.