Chapter 6: You want me to be your what!

You laid there on the bed, you could see from the window that it was light outside. You must of slept through the night. You suddenly heard voices in the background, you tried to stay quiet so you could hear.

"She not going back to that place. I won't allow it!" He yelled. The voice sounding familiar.

"You can't decide for her Taehyung, it is still up to her." said one of the other boys.

Taehyung you thought. That was the name that was called out from that night. You finally knew two of the boys names. You didn't want to wake up, you wanted to hear what they were saying so you stayed still and listened.

"If any harm comes to her I will hurt everyone at that place." he yelled out.

A younger voice came into the conversation.

"Taehyung, why are you so protective of her you don't even know her." said the young voice.

He couldn't take anymore of the questioning, so he stormed off.

You too couldn't take it anymore, you slowly got up wanting to join in on the conversation.

"Hello, can I please have something to drink." you said quietly.

Everyone turned to you, surprised. The one that kissed you went and got you a glass of water. He came back and handed you the glass he slowly edged you to the chair so that you could sit down.

"Are you okay." the grey-haired guy asked.

You looked at him and remembered he was the one that told everyone to sort everything out and head back home. You couldn't do anything else but stare at him.

"Let me introduce everyone to you." he said.

"I'm Namjoon also known as Rap Monster, I'm the leader of this group." he said smiling.

"You met me already, I'm Jin and I'm the oldest in the group." he said.

Before anything else was said you straight out asked.

"Wait, why did you kiss me when you came over the other day." you said not caring about the other boys.

The other boys looked confused and surprised at that sentence. They all looked at Jin.

"WHAT!!!! You kissed her!" Taehyung came back in yelling.

He was fuming over that news. It felt like he was going to attack him. You got up and stood in front of Taehyung. He stopped in his track and held you onto you to stable himself.

"What are you doing." he said gently to you.

"I don't want you to hurt him." you said looking into his eyes.

He turned away from you, not being able to see you sad. He quickly apologises to Jin for being out of line. The rest of the boys could see that you had something on Taehyung for him to calm down like that. He held onto you like you were his, while the rest of the boys finish their introduction.

"I'm Hoseok also known as J-hope or Hobi." he said happily.

You felt a warm connection with him. You remembered that you felt safe when he was around.

You suddenly looked at the dark-haired boy.

He said coolly. "I'm Yoongi also known as Suga."

You tried to smile at him hoping for a smile but he had no facial expression towards you.

The last two boys introduce themselves together.

"Hello we are Jimin and Jungkook." they both said in sync.