Chapter 11: I'm no toy for you

You stood at your door listening to the sound of the shower running. You creeped into your room to have a look around. You saw nothing out of the ordinary. You made your way to the shower door but you couldn't open it. Your nerves were getting the best of you. You couldn't handle yourself, you fell onto the floor flopping around being an idiot.

"Who in the hell would be showering in my house." You thought.

You were too busy thinking about other thoughts that you didn't hear the shower being turned off and the door to the bathroom was opening. You laid on the floor still in a daze only to hear a voice from the bathroom.

"I guess you couldn't decide whether you wanted to join me or not." said the unknown voice.

Your head snapped up at that instance and looked toward the voice. Your jaw dropped at the sight in front of you.

"Yah! Jimin what are you doing having a shower at my house." You complained finally sitting up.

Your eyes suddenly went down from his face to notice that his body wasn't covered. He had a towel around his waist and another one around his neck drying his hair. He was now standing above you. You took all your energy to not look under the towel.

"I needed to have a shower and all the showers at our place are either taken or dirty. Plus I came over to see you and how you were dealing with everything. But I saw that no one was home, so I took the chance and have a shower. Wasn't expecting to see you lying on the floor going crazy." He explained.

He shifted his stance and you saw what was under the towel. Your face went bright red and you felt hot all over. You couldn't take this anymore. You got up of the ground and dusted your hands. You wanted to leave the room but couldn't.

"Why is your face so red Y/N." asked Jimin acting concerned with a devilish smile across his face.

"Did you see something that you shouldn't." he chuckled as he said it.

You couldn't take it anymore you tried to leave the room feeling more hotter and redder in the face than before now that he pointed it out. But as you turned to leave you felt a hand grab your wrist.

"You know you want me cause right now I want you. Jungkook told me how hot you were when he was playing with you." he said while licking his lips.

Your mouth dropped to the ground after hearing that. You couldn't believe that Jungkook told Jimin what happened. You got really embarrassed but frustrated at it. You couldn't let Jimin see how this affected you. You swung your hand away so that Jimin lost grip on you and stormed out and went into your friends room and shut the door. You saw your friend lying in her bed with head phones on. You nudged her so that she could take out her headphones so that you both could talk.

"Hey Y/N, when did you come home?" she asked looking you up and down.

You smiled at her.

"I just got home and I need some advice." you replied back.

"What is it?" Y/F looking concerned.

"Its nothing major, I just have these guys that are hassling me and putting me into position I don't think I can handle and I need help on how I can......."

"Be the queen and have them as your subjects." Y/F replied finishing off your sentence.

You looked at her surprised.

"I know what's going on and I'm super jealous but I'm also proud and happy for you." she replied back.

"What should I do Y/F, I'm pretty much a toy to them and they don't mind sharing me around." you told her.

"Look Y/N, the only thing you can do is have them as your toy and you become queen. These boys will beckon at your call once you take charge and be more dominant towards them." she replied.

You sat there taking in every single detail Y/F was telling you, knowing that it will help you down the road.

"Men loves a girl that can be sweet and cute, but these boys are different they found something in you that made them all want to share. You have to use that ability and tease them and get them wanting you at your terms." Y/F said nodding her head at the information she was giving you.

"Yah, how do you know all this." you asked curiously.

"I been with plenty of guys to know what makes them break mentally and physically. Just because I go out a lot with guys doesn't mean I sleep with them. I play my game and if they are interested they contact me and I see if there anything there, if not I let it be." Y/F explained.

Your jaw was opened at how cool she was. If only I was like her or had her skills I wouldn't be in this situation.

"Y/F, you have to help me, I can't do this all by myself. Let me learn from you." you asked begging on your knees showing her puppy dog eyes.

She smiled at you and giggled.

"You know I can never say no to you. You are like my sister and I need to teach you better ways of handling these boys. I seen what they are capable of and I don't want you being their toy. You need to become their queen." Y/F said now being all mighty and confident with herself.

You smiled and hugged her for what she is about to teach you. You told her Jimin was still in your room probably half naked. She laughed and explained the situation to you.

"First, you need to go back in there look at him with lust in your eyes, and slowly walk to him in the most sexiest way possible. Make him go towards your bed. Once he there push him down slowly onto your bed as you make your way on top of him. Then run your lips along his face starting from his forehead making your way to his lips. But don't kiss him, make him want more." Y/F explained slowly.

You were so concentrated on what she was saying that you didn't pay attention to your phone going off. She continued to explain.

"Y/N, this is when you do your thing to make him crazy for you but you must never fall prey to your own temptation. Cause once you fall for it you can never get out." Y/F explained.

You sat there for a moment taking all this information in. You couldn't take how these boys are treating you. You are exactly what Namjoon said, a toy for the boys to play with. Your confident snapped back into you and you stood up.

"Okay! I'm going to do it. I'm not a toy I'll be the queen of these boys from here on out." you said in front of Y/F.

She smiled and clapped her hands excited for you. She got up and pushed you out of her room.

"Good luck! Show them who's boss Y/N." Y/F said with her thumps up for you before shutting the door leaving a centimetre for herself to watch everything unfold.

You took a deep breathe, shake your body ready for what was coming. You made your way to your door to see that Jimin hasn't left yet. A smile went across your face.

"This is it!" you said quietly.