Chapter 16: New Life

It was time to leave and finally say good-bye to your old life. The party from last night was such a good way to end everything here before leaving.

************************************

"Thank you guys for doing all this for me." you said to everyone.

Everyone just smiled and came in for a group hug. Once the group hug finished everyone separated and partied the night away. Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me over towards him.

"I really wished you told me how you felt. I would never let you go if I knew about this." he complained.

"Well that's why I didn't tell you, silly Tae." you replied back.

He had a sad face on and you felt sorry for him cause there was a connection he felt for you. You lifted his face up to look at you and gave him a kiss.

"Just don't forget me because when I get back from my job I want to finish off what we started in that room when we first met." you said before kissing him again and walking off to the other boys.

He sat there stunned at you. As you were walking you saw Hobi sitting alone staring blankly into the sky. You made your way to him as you felt like you spent the least time with him when Jungkook stepped in front of you.

"Where do you think your going?" he said with his devilish smile.

"None of your business Mr Playboy." you replied back before pushing him away.

But your push didn't budge him at all. He grabbed onto you and held you tight in his arms.

"What are you doing now Jungkook." you asked.

"I just want to spend what time I have left with you before I lose you for good." he said.

You were shocked at his reply you thought Jungkook didn't really have any interest in you and was only playing with you because Taehyung was into you.

You finally made your way to Hobi now. You touched his shoulder and made him jump.

"Hey Hobi, what are you staring at." you asked.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about life. And how quick everything changing." he said with a sad look on his face.

You felt a little hurt looking at him. You wrapped your arms around him. He was surprised at your action but didn't want it to end.

"Thank you for this." he said.

You kissed him on the cheek and held onto him for a while before being pulled away by Yoongi.

"Its my time to spend it with Y/N." he said pulling you along with him.

"What do you think your doing Yoongi?" you asked.

"I wanted to apologise for my behaviour. I felt bad acting like that and I hope you know that I'm not like that at all." he started to plead his case to you.

You smiled at him before hugging him tight in your arms.

"Its okay Yoongi. All is forgiven I wasn't really mad at you I just hope that never happens again." you said.

You saw a big smile grew across his face at your reply. You couldn't help but smile and giggle at all these boys. Even though they were giving you a hard time when you were here but they make you love them so much more now that your leaving. It was painful to say good-bye to them all. But for now it was party time.

***********************************************

It was morning and your at the airport with all the boys and Y/F. They were all holding onto you not letting you go. You had to rip everyone off so that you could make it to the private plane.