Chapter 5: Why Are You Doing This?

You woke up midday still sleepy.

"Ah, what the hell happen last night." as you got out of bed.

You went downstairs to get a glass of water to clear your throat. Y/F was already awake and ready when you came down.

"Y/N, we have work today manager called to see if we can go in today. I said yes for us cause we need the money." stated Y/F.

You looked at her to see if she was okay something didn't seem right at all.

"Are you alright Y/F." worried that something is up.

"No, just tired from clubbing last night, didn't really get a good sleep." she said.

"You and I both." you let out.

Before Y/F could say anything to you.

"Well I better go and get ready for work then aye." you hastily let out before she floods you with questions.

While in the shower your mind went to the incident from last night. You didn't know what was going through your mind that night but something possessed you to act like that. You were starting to get horny again when suddenly the water turned cold.

"YA!!!! Who playing with the water." you screamed.

"Will you hurry up your going to make us late for work." yelled Y/F.

You quickly washed your body and got out. You wrapped the towel around you and made your way into your room. You picked out your uniform and let go of the towel so you could dry yourself. Not realising that the window to your room was open. You were right in front of it. He was there watching you naked drying yourself.

Suddenly you felt like you were not alone in your room. You search around to see if someone was hiding when you realised there he was next door at the window, he was standing there looking at you getting dressed. You almost let out a scream but instead you just dropped to the floor and hugged yourself. He wasn't the same guy from last night and it wasn't the same person who kissed you either.

You quickly made your way out of sight from the window and got dressed. You went back to the window to see if he was there still but he wasn't. You let out a sigh.

"What is with them, why are they always looking at me like that." You exclaimed frustrated at the situation.

You went downstairs to meet up with Y/F and make your way to work. Once you got outside you saw all of them outside loading bags into the van. You started to get nervous about walking past them especially with Y/F around. You tried to act normal you linked arms with Y/F and skip to work, it seemed to be faster than just walking. Y/F didn't think much of it as she knew what you were like so she followed along.

You finally arrived at work. Both Y/F and you clocked in and started your shift. As you were working you didn't realize your old crush was working too. He came up from behind you.

"Hey, do you need help with that." He politely ask.

You looked at him with so much hate an anger that you had to do it.

WACK!!!

You slapped him across the face. Everyone was now staring at you both. You stormed off. He followed you to the back where no one could see you both.

"What was that for." He yelled at you.

"What do you think jerk face, you fake hit on me to get your girlfriend angry, then I get slapped by her because of you, then you thought it was funny to throw a wet shirt at my face." You screamed back in anger.