Chapter 9: That is just weird

You woke up the next day in Yoongi arms. You were about to get out of bed when he snuggled into you. You smiled at how adorable he was at that moment.

"Y/N, Are you awake." You heard someone call out.

You carefully made your escape from Yoongi arms and put on your dressing gown to see what was going on. You were about to make it out your door when you looked back and saw Yoongi stir in the bed. You quickly left before he woke. You walked towards the step and tried to see what was going on but you couldn't see anything. So you made your way down the stairs heading towards the kitchen.

"Y/N, your finally awake." He said.

You were surprised to see Taehyung over your house.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I'm here to make breakfast for you and hopefully take you out." He replied back with a smile.

You looked at him with a surprised face.

"Why would you want to do that for me." you asked.

"Well after all that's been happening lately, I thought you might need some time being pampered." he replied kindly.

You made your way into the kitchen and got yourself a glass of water. You looked at Taehyung carefully making sure nothing sus was going on. You stood at the sink with your drink watching Taehyung make you some breakfast when you heard the doorbell ring.

You made your way to the door. You open it to see all the boys standing around waiting for you. You looked back at Taehyung and saw a sneaky smile across his face. You moved to the side so that all the boys could come in. They all rushed in and made their way into the kitchen where the food was. You sighed at the commotion and took a deep breathe before making your way to the kitchen also.

You saw Jin take over the cooking as he kept on demanding Taehyung around for not doing anything correctly. Jungkook and Namjoon were talking about random stuff. While Hobi and Jimin was dancing around with the music from the tv. You wanted them all out since you knew that Suga was still upstairs sleeping and you didn't want to make a scene for when he does come downstairs.

"YA! Can you guys please be quiet. I got a headache and I don't need all this noise going on." you complained.

Namjoon looked up from what he was doing and looked at you curiously. You saw his gaze at you and you felt yourself going red. You turned away shy.

"YA! CAN YOU ALL PLEASE BE QUIET, I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP UPSTAIRS." someone yelled from the stairs.

Everyone straight away looked up at the figure that was standing at the stairs. My mouth fell open when you noticed it was Suga that was yelling at everyone. You felt like crawling into a hole. You tried to make an escape from the kitchen when an arm went around your waist. You turned to see Jimin holding onto you.

"Aye what's this." Namjoon said.

You blushed at that moment wanting to escape.

"What are you doing here Suga?" Taehyung asking confused.

Suga just gave Taehyung that look.

"What? can't I stay here." Suga telling Taehyung honestly.

You tried to get involved with the conversation but Namjoon already jumped in.

"Guys, calm down. We all talked about this before it shouldn't be a surprise." Namjoon let out.

You stood there like a statue at that comment. What does he mean they talked about this before. What was going on you thought.