Chapter 7: I'm Here For You

After Jungkook left from the room. You managed to stand up and look for your clothes so that you could get dressed. When suddenly someone opened the door to the room you were in.

It was Namjoon. He was surprised at your presences in the room and couldn't help smiling at what he just observed.

"So I guess Jungkook had a turn with you too." he said slyly.

"What do you mean by that." you asked not sounding concerned about the situation.

"Some of us have seen what Taehyung and you got up to in that room." he said coolly.

You became pale in the face.

"E...E....ERR....ERRRRR, What do you mean by that." you struggled to get out.

"We saw you coming over that night and we saw Taehyung carrying you. We gathered you were here to do something so some of us went to spy on you both. We were surprised at were it lead to. But only one of us stayed back once it got a bit more sexual." he said

"Can you guess who that might be." he also chimed in.

You looked at his face and realized what he meant. Jungkook said the same thing too when he was here. He wanted me to the same thing I did to Taehyung but on him instead. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Namjoon, how can I stop this. I never wanted to do this." you said being completely shocked about the situation.

"You can't stop this, Taehyung already protective of you, Jungkook already had some fun with you, and also Jin has kissed you too." he said

"Not long before all the members want you too." he slyly said with a wink.

You were shocked at that comment. You quickly finish getting dressed and walked out to find Y/F flirting away with Taehyung. You felt a bit jealous about that when you shouldn't, because nothing was really going on between you both. Then out of no where Jungkook comes up from behind and whispers into your ear.

"I told you I can be the one that pleasures you. Taehyung doesn't care for you anymore he has someone better."

You quickly turned around and saw the look on Jungkook face. He was just teasing you to get you worked up. Instead of giving him the satisfaction of knowing that the comment he made got to you. You quickly stood in front of him so no one could see.

"I don't care if he doesn't want me anymore. I still know I can turn him on just like how I can turn you on as well." you said seductively.

You ran your fingers down his chest and graze past his crotch area. You turned around and pressed your butt up against his dick. You felt his body tense at that action so you decide to gently grind up against him. You felt his dick getting worked up, he was definitely getting into it. He tried to grab onto you but you manage to leave from his grip and walk off. You looked back at him and saw that he was surprised at what you just did. You stuck your tongue out at him and made your way to Y/F.

Y/F got up as she saw you heading over to her.

"Y/N, you ready to go home." she asked kindly.

"Yeah I am but you can stay here if you want." you said trying not to sound annoyed with her.

"No of cause not I'm going home with you. After what happened I'm not leaving your side." she said trying to comfort you.

Y/F went and got everything packed to take home when Taehyung came up next to you.

"Y/N are you okay? You don't look happy about leaving. Is it cause I won't be there to make you happy." he said cutely.

You turned to him giving evil stares.