Chapter 1: Humiliation

Its been 2 month now since moving into the house. Still no new neighbours yet. But that's not important. Right now after working at the restaurant for 2 months and a half there was someone that I fancied at work. Not even Y/F knows because, you knew if she had this juicy information she would try and set you up with him but you didn't want that at all.

Looking outside while I was inside working was not something I wanted on this beautiful day. The weather was hot perfect for the beach or just relaxing on a hammock soaking in the sunlight but no someone had to call in sick. Reason why I'm at work, but then again it was nice working with him, your guy crush. He was perfect in everyway but you were to afraid to say anything to him since he was definitely out of your league plus what would you say, "hi, I been stalking you." That's a conversation starter. You shook yourself from staring at him for too long and got back to work. Your mind would leave your body every time you graze fingers or hands, or even talk to you for order up. How sad is life. It all felt like being in high school again being in love with someone that doesn't see you as anything but a work colleague.

"Finally the day is over" said Y/F. "We can go out and enjoy the rest of the day while its still here."

You looked at Y/F and raised your eyebrow.

"Do we really have to go out I'm super tired and just want to rest."

Y/F gave you that look, it means business.

"Y/N you can't keep escaping the outside world as much as you want to. Go out meet new people my god how did you become from most popular girl at school to loner."

Your gut wrench at that sentence but she was right you had it all popularity, looks, the brains, and tons of boys chasing you. Now there none of that well you still have the brains and I don't look that bad. But she was right though. So you followed her along for the rest of the day.

As time flies by while you wait for Y/F change from one outfit to another, you looked around until you spotted him again. Your crush. This time he was walking towards you. Your heart thump so loud that almost everyone around you could hear it. There he was standing in front of you smiling.

"Hey, your that girl I work with right?"

You stuttered "y...ye...yes" you answered back.

Now you were hot and sweaty and your heart was literally coming out of your chest. He leaned forward his face inches away from yours. Your body felt numb as his scent wrapped around you trapping you in a tight grip. He had a devilish smile across his face "what could he be thinking" you thought to yourself and that's when you realized, that somehow he managed to grab you by the waist and hold you close to him. Little did you know that his friends were watching and something felt bad. You shifted against him as you felt uncomfortable.

You tried to break free when a hand grabbed your hair from behind and all you could see was a hand coming straight for your face. The girl was screaming and yelling at you but you did not understand one single sentence your ears were still ringing from the slap. You got up in a daze just as Y/F came up along side you. As soon as Y/F saw what happen she was getting ready to start a fight but before all that happened you saw something like a wet shirt come flying at you in an instance.

Wack! Right in the face.

Everyone now was laughing at you. You felt embarrassed and horrified at what has taken place you did nothing to deserve this.

Your eyes started to get blurry at first you thought it was something from the shirt but then realized you were about to cry you couldn't hold it in anymore you made a dash out of sight from everyone. Y/F trying to catch up behind you but nothing was going to stop you.

Finally Y/F caught up with you panting like crazy.

"Hey, why didn't you stop when I called out. You know how hard it was to run with all this stuff." She said bluntly.

"It's your fault! Why did you make me come out for! This wouldn't of happened if I was at home." You let out and stormed off.

Y/F knew to let you cool off when your like this. So Y/F walked off to go deal with that bitch and arsehole for what they have done to you.

Finally after all that running and crying you were almost home until you saw a truck parked in front of the neighbors house. Omg! New neighbors you thought. You stopped in your tracks to see who was living there. First you see all these fancy furniture coming out of the truck and thought Y/F would love all these pieces. You look like an idiot standing on the street watching moving guys move stuff into the house so you made your way into your house and looked through the window in your room. You waited and waited until a black van pulls up. And then there they were 7 boys came out of the van. Your mouth dropped to the floor as soon as you caught sight of them. They were really good looking, you couldn't believe your eyes. You stood there in your room eyeing of each guy individually.

You couldn't believe you have 7 handsome guys living next door to you. You jumped with excitement at that point. You needed to tell Y/F about this so she can come and see it for herself. You picked up your phone to call her.

Y/F picked up the phone.

"Hey Y/N, what's up." She asked.

"Nothing much, just wanted to see what your doing and to let you know we have new neighbours. 7 of them." You said excited.

Y/F laughed at you.

"Your mood has changed quickly, it would of taken you a whole night to get over something like that." She laughed.

Y/F knew you too well.

"Y/F, please don't remind me about the incident. Right now I'm just perving on these 7 handsome guys next door to us."

At the end of that sentence Y/F literally yelled into the phone.

"What!!! How many, how handsome." All the questions you could think of.

Then suddenly I hear her yell at somebody "you better stay away from her or I'll chop of your balls and feed it to your dog. And you bitch you dare lay a hand on my friend or myself I'll become your worse nightmare. And hunt you down got it." She finished of. You smiled at hearing that. Y/F was a true friend no matter what. And your glad you have her around.

Then you hear Y/F yell into the phone. "I'M ON MY WAY NOW!!!!"