Chapter 2: Neighbours

Finally Y/F was home, she was huffing and puffing from the run. It took Y/F nearly half an hour to get home. To your surprised she got home super quick especially with all the shopping she had with her. You laughed at her in her current state.

"What are you laughing at Y/N." she said huffing. You replied back to her

"The effort you put in when there are hot guys involved."

She yelled back at you

"Well they better be worth the rush home or I'm going to kill you for making me run."

While Y/F gathered herself you went and got her a glass of water. You handed her the water and grabbed the shopping she had and placed it in her room.

"Y/N, so where are these handsome boys you mentioned." Y/F asked.

You grabbed her arm and dragged her into your room and stood her next to the window. You both looked down into next door's yard and there they were. All 7 of them standing around. Y/F let out a squeal, she was so excited.

"OMG!!!! They are hot as hell." she stated while still watching them.

You just laughed at her reaction and patted her on her back. She looked at you surprised.

"Y/F, now you have 7 guys to go after now don't you." you let out trying not to sound mean.

"Ya! Y/N do you really think I'm that bad with guys. Just because I go out on a lot of dates doesn't mean I have to hunt and date every hot guy I come across." she replied back.

You knew she was a little hurt from your comment. You went up to her and hugged her and said sorry as you didn't mean to hurt her.

After perving at the boys for a full hour it was time to go out and do some grocery shopping. Y/F wanted to join in cause she wanted to walk pass the neighbours house and hopefully get noticed by the boys. While Y/F got herself ready you managed to get everything packed and ready for shopping. You hope that you didn't run into your jerk of a co-worker/crush at the shops after what happened today.

You yelled out to Y/F

"ARE YOU READY YET I'M LEAVING!!!"

She rushed down at super light speed.

"Ready!" she yelled back.

You laughed at her again and made your way out the door.

Y/F wanted to be first to walk past the house. You watched her walk past you in her most out there outfit and laughed. How can she try so hard to impress boys. You waited for her to do her thing. The boys were outside getting rid of rubbish from moving. Y/F took this opportunity to get a good look at them and hopefully catch one of their attention. She strutted past the house like a model being slow enough so that they got a good look at her. But the boys just didn't seem at all that interested in her to your surprise. All the boys looked at her but went back to what they were doing. You smiled at their reaction and slowly made your way past them knowing they won't even lift their heads up for you if that was the reaction towards Y/F. You chased after Y/F not paying any attention on how silly you were being. Only realising that you dropped your bags on the floor you felt embarassed because it seem like you were trying to get their attention. You slyly went back and picked up the bags only to see all the boys look at you. But their facial expression was not one you would of thought recieving. You felt uncomfortable at this point and got up and ran off. The boys just smiled and waited for you to be out of sight before getting back to work.

Your heart raced at the thought of their expression that you weren't even paying attention to Y/F complaining about the boys not even giving her any attention.

"Y/N, are you even listening to me." She complained.

You looked at her and smiled

"Well I guess these boys must have girlfriends because no single guy would ever ignore you like they did." You said trying to comfort her.

But that wasn't making her happy at all. After all she did put the effort to impress them. She was a bit annoyed with it so she decided while she was still dressed up she would go out again. She whipped out her phone and called someone. She walked off while you did the shopping still thinking about the boys expression.

Minutes later Y/F came back and said

"Look I'm going on a date again. This way I can cheer myself up from what just happened. Would you be okay with doing the shopping?" She asked.

You smiled at her and said yes you were already use to it. So off she went leaving you to do the rest of the shopping.

After an hour of shopping you were done. You loaded the shopping into your bags and up onto your shoulder and the rest of the shopping was being carried in your hand. You realized its time to either get a car or get a shopping trolley to carry shopping back home.

You almost made it to your house when suddenly one of the bags broke and everything started falling out of it. You swore out loud at your luck.

"Fuck off! Out of all the places to break you couldn't wait until I got home before breaking you stupid bag." You yelled in frustration.

Then out of nowhere one of the boys came out to help you. He had a bag ready for you to put the spilt shopping into. You were so frustrated you didn't care who was helping you, you just wanted to get home. Once the last item of shopping was put into the bag you looked up to say thank you. Only to see piercing grey eyes staring back at you. Your heart gave out when you fell backwards onto your bum. He smiled at you and it wasn't a normal smile it was very devilish. He helped you up and then gave you the bag and walked off. You stood there in amazement and shock. What just happened it felt like your soul just left your body. Still standing there stunned you slowly made your way home.

You let yourself inside your home, placed the shopping onto the counter and made your way to the couch. You crashed onto it still in a daze. What was going on. How can someone like him look that amazing close up. What was that devilish smile. Who was he? So many questions to ask. You decided to snap out of it and put the shopping away before everything goes off. But you couldn't get those eyes out of your mind.