Chapter 15: Good-Bye

*A/N: Sorry everyone for this late update and rushed chapter. I just got everything back up and running again and hope to update more often. This was a hard one to do because I wasn't sure what direction to go with but I have decided so hope you all anticipate the coming chapters. Also if you ever need something to read I am currently starting a new project that you might like. ENJOY. *

*********************************************************************

You woke up in a daze. You checked your time to see what it was. 6:00am still early. You rolled over to look at Jungkook but he was no longer in your bed. There was a note left on the pillow for you.

Y/N, I went home to sleep instead. As much as I wanted to be by your side and cuddle you I just had so much on my mind to go to sleep. I hope you slept well though. Jungkook. PS - take the opportunity it will be worth it in the long run.

You smiled at his sweetness for once. You put the note in your drawer before going into the shower to get ready for your day. Twenty minutes later you came out from the shower. You put a little makeup on to brighten your complexion and did your hair nicely. Once all of that was done you walked over to your wardrobe and looked at all of your outfit. You grabbed at a black lace jumpsuit to wear with black ballet slippers and a gold belt. You looked really classy. You smiled at your reflection before heading downstairs.

You quickly got yourself a drink and checked your emails again. Even though you weren't hoping for anything. You started to think more about the situation and what you wanted to do. What was holding you back from not taking the opportunity. Y/F came downstairs for some food when she spotted you staring at your phone.

"Did you get stood up?" Y/F asked.

You snapped out of it and looked up.

"Oh no I just have a bit of a problem and I don't know what to do." You replied back.

"Spill." Y/F asked.

You explained the whole story to her hoping that she could help you out a bit more. By the look on her face she can.

"Why don't you take it. It's an opportunity of a life time and you always wanted to work for them too." Y/F wondered.

"Is it because your attached to those boys that's why it's hard for you to leave." Y/F pointed out.

You thought about it some more when the doorbell rang. You knew it would be Hobi so you got your bag and hugged Y/F before opening the door.

Y/F sat there stunned. She waited to see who it was before going back up stairs to get ready.

You opened the door and saw Hobi standing there with flowers ready for you. You smiled at him and took them off him and placed it on the table. Before heading out. Hobi had his arm out for you to hold onto while you walk your way to the cafe. He was so sweet towards you. He made sure that you were comfortable and everything and always checked on you to see if you were comfortable.

You finally made it to the cafe it was a cute place perfect for quiet time or getting lost in your thoughts. You both took your seat at a corner table with the waitress right behind with menus. You both took one each, you ordered hot chocolate as you were craving it lately. Hobi ordered an amazing drink that smelt lovely. Then you both ordered breakfast.

"What's bothering you Y/N?" Asked Hobi.

You looked up and saw the concerned look on his face. You smiled.

"It's nothing, I just have a lot of stuff going on in my mind. I don't mean to put a damper on our date." Y/N replied.

"Oh its okay." Hobi replied thinking you were upset with him.

"Is there anything I can help you with." Hobi asked.

You looked into his eyes and saw such a loving feeling from him. You decided to explain your situation and got another opinion from him.

"Well that is a big decision you need to spend time to find what you are looking for." Hobi replied back.

You sat there in a daze but always making sure not to make Hobi feel awkward. You had to make a decision whether to drop everything here and go overseas to work. Your phone suddenly started ringing Hobi shook you back to the real world.

"Y/N your phone going off." he said.

You looked at the caller I.D but it wasn't one that you had saved onto your phone. So you politely left your seat to take the call.

"Hello Y/N, this is [company name] we are calling to see if you have decided on your choice as we want to get you here to start your training."

You were surprised at the sudden call.

"Hello sir, I am still undecided at the moment." you replied back.

"What are you unsure about?" he asked.

"Well I don't know how I feel about leaving at this moment." you replied back.

"Well let me inform you that your life will be normal. We will have you with us to train for a couple of years then you will end up going back home to work for the company based in your area." he said.

Your mind felt at ease with that being said. You thought about it really hard before deciding.

"Sir, I think I will take this opportunity and work for your company." you said to him.

"That is great, we will have you set up ready to fly. When would you like the car to pick you up?" he asked.

"If its okay, will tomorrow be okay since I want to say farewell to everyone since its short notice." you asked.

"That is fine Y/N. We will see you when you get here." he said before saying farewell.

You went back to Hobi and told him the news. His face lit up at you when he heard.

"That's great Y/N. We have to throw you a farewell party even if its short notice." he said before taking out his phone and messaging the others.

I got my phone out and message Y/F. Hobi and I paid our bill and made our way home so we could set up the party. But when we got home it was already done for us. I was surprised at all the boys and even Y/F for doing all this.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!" everyone said together.

You said your thanks to everyone and enjoyed your time you had with everyone before morning when you had to leave.

It was a good night until morning.