Open hearts

(They entered the house holding each other's hands. a crowded people flocked the hallway checking some of the paintings hanging on the wall. slowly they walk closely, Manoah gently pulling her hands asserting she'll be fine)

cousin!!!! - Robert

Cous! (They hugged each other in front of Abigail who is astonished at the presence of her favorite painter)

so nice to see you! been a while. alam mo we're cousin but this is atualy the first time na bibisita ka sa exhibit ko

hahaha, busy days cous. ahm, actualy it's because of her

oh! who is this lovely lady with you? (pat Manoah on his back)

ah Robert, this is my date for tonight and hopefully forever, Abigail. She loves your paintings dude, she's your fan

oh I see! well, I'm flattered. nice to meet you (shakes her hands quite long)

oopsss...okay na cous, okay na

ha ha ha okay okay (stepped back and laughed)

hi. nice to meet you too, I'm a fan of your works and your creativity inspires me a lot also

oh so do you paint too?

hindi masyado eh pa konti konti lang ganun...oh..Manoah? oh anong mukha yan? (Manoah looks like a jealous young boy over a candy given to his rival brother by his mom)

okay okay hahaha, sige enjoy the night love birds e-exit namuna ako, we have snacks for you okay?

okay cous salamat

oh by the way Noah (he wisphered to Manoah's ears) cous, she's a prize taasan mo bakod mo

ahhm...anu daw? - Abi

ha? wala wala enjoy daw tayo,.. wag ka lalayo sakin ha?

Manoah, as if I can go far, hindi mo nga binibitawan kamay ko mula nung dumating tayo dito

syempre, mahirap na hindi mo pako sinasagot tapos maaagaw kapa ng iba? no way!

ang territorial mo po

hindi naman masyado, precaution lang, oh sige na check out the other paintings, I'll just be here

--------------------------------

(Abigail checked every paintings there, amazed by what she's seeing that gives her ideas for another subject. She didn't even realize that she's walking alone, in a crowded room. She unconciusly ignores the people who stares at her with questions on their minds of who is she and why is she with Manoah. While she walks slowly, smiling and sparkling eyes, from a far Manoah's heart, is full of joy witnessing her happiness. He wanted her to smile, to be always happy just like that and if he could give the world just to sustain that happinness he would definitely, undoubtedly do so)

Noah my man! -Jerald

hayy nako bakit andito ka

hoyyy ikaw ang bakit nandito hindi ka naman mahilig sa ganito ah. te..teka si sino tinititgan mo dyan ah? aba chikka babe!

(he measured the distance to where Manoah's eyes are pointing) aba aba! sino yan ha?