Caught in the middle

(after one week of Manaoh's absence, he went home to Abi, with news that will leave Abigail more doubts and confusion)

hayyy, it felt so good to be home in the arms of the one you love (hugging Abigail so tight)

mahal? mapipisa mo na ata ako, yung biceps mo oh namumutok may galit kaba sa akin?

hahaha , to naman, sobrang namiss lang kta mahal, buti naman magaling kana

sabi ko naman sayo eh, magiging okay ako, namiss lang kita ng sobra sobra kaya ako nagkasakit

asusss, gumagaling kana sa pambobola ah, ahy nga pala may gagawin tayo this weekend

ano yun?

dad is coming, it's a surprise nga eh he took a leave to be with us this weekend it's been a while

since he will visit, he wanted to meet you, he heard a lot of good things about you, sa daldal ba naman ni Mommy hahaha

(she pulled herself away from him, stepped back a little, hesitantly she replied)

your. your dad? wa..wag nalang kaya mahal?

oh bakit ayaw mo? oh nanlalamig kamay mo, are you okay? teka nabinat ka ata mahal

no, no I'm fine nabigla lang ako sa balita mo

ahhy naku mahal, nakayanan mo si Mommy for sure sisiw nalang sayo makaharap si Dad

don't worry like I've told you he is the best dad

(she can't believe she's hearing this, but she know she can't say no to Noah)

oh pleae, please sige na please? pleading and pouting like a kid, Noah keeps on convincing her to say yes)

si..sige

yes!!!! set nayan ha, this weekend okay? sighed  (hugged her again) it will be one of the greatest weekends of my life. my family with my Abigail

(trying to be okay, composing herself, fakes a smile and nods in agreement. she couldn't say no to him, she can't say no to what makes Noah happy. she may not know what to do, all she know is, she will to do anything for Noah's happiness)

------------------------------------------------------

(weekend came. another Saturday set for a date, but this time with Noah's family. somewhere downtown they decided to have a lunch. Noah's Mom and Dad are already there waiting for them. when they arrived)

Son! - Dad

Dad! sorry na-late sinundo k pa si Abi (gave his dad a hugged and his mom a kiss on her cheek)

Abi! still pretty as ever- Mom

oh this is your beautiful Girlfriend?

yes dad, meet Abigail my Girlfriend

hello Abi, finally, we meet. I've heard good things about you ha (he stretched forth his hands to shake her hands,

but ever since she and Noah arrived, Abi is shaking, her hands are cold, she looks so pale)

(she did not entertain Noah's father's hands, she is somewhat terrified)

are you okay iha? you look pale? - Dad

love? hey you okay? sorry dad, kakagaling lang niya sa sakit eh

i'm..i'm sorry po medyo nahihilo pa ako (she is dizzy, Noah started to worry and tries to help her to stand straight)

baka you need water muna wait I'll call the waiter, sit down ka muna iha- Mom

(Noah, rubbing her back ) mahal, we can do this next time, I can take you home kung hindi mo na talaga kaya

no.no. I'm okay. nakakahiya sa parents mo kanina pa sila nag-hihintay dito

you sure?

yes I'm sure

--------------------------------------

(they had lunch. Abigail was quiet all the time, still can't look at Noah's father)

you know what Abi you look so familiar eh

p..po??? (she doesn't know how to react much more when she's asked about her last name)

yes, iha anu nga apelyedo mo?

Mendoza dad, Mendoza- Noah (Noah answered it for Abigail, leaving Abigail more uncomfortable)

Mendoza....Mendoza- Dad

something wrong dad?

oh nothing. iniisip ko lang sinong mga Mendoza mga kakilala natin, haha dami kasi

(Abigail was about to burst, when a familiar voice from their back called her name)

Abigail?????? anong ginagawa mo dito? at kasama mo parin siya!?- Jessa (with her bodyguard Jack)

a...ate???

talagang sumusuway kana ah.....(Jessa paused when she saw a familiar face. someone from her past. someone she hated, someone she dared not to look at even for a second)

Enrique!???- Jessa (she said, with so much hate in her voice upon seeing Noah's dad)

Jessa- Enrique (he replied firmly)

---------------------------------------------

(everyone was frozen, Abigail wasn't able to move, she doesn't know what to do. when her sister left, she said goodbye to Noah and followed her sister home...Noah is confused, he doesn't have any idea what's going on, why his Mom and Dad seemed to know Jessa, and as to why Abigail is acting weird. he noticed her actions ever since he told her his Dad wants to meet her but ignored it, he decided to think that Abigail is just nervous meeting up with his parents)

(he kept on calling Abigail, he is worried about her dealing with her sister's rage. he also wanted to know if she knows anything about his sister being known to his parents. he is restless, Abi is not answering his phone calls)

(when Abi gets home, she saw Jessa standing with her crutch as her support. when her sister stepped forward near her she slapped Abigail on her face with her right hand)

ALAM MO!!!! YOU KNEW IT ALL ALONG ABIGAIL PERO TINULOY MO PARIN!!!!

I'm sorry ate, hindi ko alam na mangyayari to lahat (her tears falls rapidly, she's sobbing painfully)

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS!!!

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER ABIGAIL! HUWAG MO NANG BUHAYIN ANG MGA BAGAY NA MATAGAL NG DAPAT PATAY!!! AT KUNG MAHAL MO TALAGA SI NOAH, DAPAT ALAM MONG HINDI KA KARAPAT-DAPAT SA KANYA!

(Abigail fell on her knees, she can't stop crying. she's in deep pain, her breath wants to separate from throbbing chest and if she could she would rather die than to witness the pains she's about to give Manoah)