break even

NP: Break Even (Maddi)

Abi? timplahan mo nga ako ng kape- Noah

Yes, sir (without looking at his eyes, she followed his every command)

Abi? linisin mo ulit ang part nato, dapat hindi madulas ang sahig gusto mo bang madulas dito? ilang baso at bote naba ang nabasag mo?

opo. pasensya na po sir. lilinisin ko na po agad

(still, won't look at his eyes. Noah is trying to break Abi's wall once again)

----------------------------------

Everyone! I'll go ahead na okay... Abigail? gusto mo bang sumabay? ihahatid na kita sainyo- Jack

(Noah carefully observes how Abi talks to Jack, and how she looks at him while responding to his every question)

hindi na po sir...may tatapusin pa po ako

ahw.okay, basta dahan-dahan ah, baka mag-collapse ka nanaman

sigepo sir (forcing herself to smile)

-----------------------------------

It's raining Sunday afternoon, her co-workers one by one leaving and decides to go home

Abi, hindi kapa ba sasabay?

hindi na, mauna na kayo. kailangangkong tapusin lahat ng to

Oo nga noh? bakit ganun si sir bigla kang binuhusan ng trabaho sunday paman din

dahil muntik na siyang gumawa ng skandalo sa party ni sir Noah- Robert

dapat Lang siguro siyang bigyan ng trabaho for almost ruining a beautiful moment- Robert

(Abi continued to her cleaning)

Okay, let's go. hayaan na natin si Abi...anyway Abigail, make sure everything's lock in here...kuya guard, pakibantayanmabuti ang iba dito, paki check mabuti ang bag

Yes, sir- Guard

(Everybody waved their goodbye to Abi. Abi went back to her cleaning, trying to process everything)

(Noah went out of his office and finds out Abi is still there)

(He cleared his throat)

Abi? andito ka pa? gabi na ah- Noah

sa dami ng inutos mo sa akin, kailangan kong tapusin lahat ng to mahirap na baka bukas bulyawan mo nanaman ako- Abi

What? What's with that tone Abi? i'm your boss!!! oo na, boss na kita..hindi mo ba nakikita? nagtratrabaho ako ng maayos, sinusunod ko lahat ng gusto mo! utos mo, kahit muka ng nga akong tanga andito parin ako eh. lahat lahat Manoah lahat lahat!!!!

(she let go of the mop and went out at the back of the restaurant, Noah followed her furiously)

Abi! Abi! don't turn your back on me!

(he pulled her arm and made her confront him)

oh my god anu pa?! kulang pa??!!! kulang pa pala? isahin mo na utang na loob! ano pa ang kailangang mong ipamukha sa akin? tanggap ko na, tanggap ko na kaya please lang please lang tama na, pagod na ako pagod na pagod na ako. isang bagsakan na, ibuhos mo na!

nung una ikaw, sunod si Maegan, ngayon naman ang mama mo! alam ko naman eh, tanggap ko na gugustuhin nila ang makakabuti sayo at hindi ako yon, kahit kailan kahit hindi ako yon. kahit ipanganak ako ng dalawang beses hinding hindi ako ang taong makakabuti para sayo!

kaya oo, i need to let this go to let you go!

(she turned her back once more while sobbing in tears, finally Abigail sets her anger and misery free)

you are not leaving (Noah uttered fiercely but with a lower tone)

aalis ako sa ayaw man o sa gusto mo. si MAegan, mahal ka ni Maegan. siya, siya ang puntahan mo. hanggang kailan mo ako paparusahan ng ganito Manoah

you are not leaving (still Abi kept on walking walking away from him)

YOU ARE NOT LEAVING!!!!

(he pulled her arm once again, grabbed her in her waist and slammed her body on the wall)

you are not leaving (he whispers, his face  closer to hers )

it is not for you to decide Manoah (catching her breathe, her lips closer to his)

you are not leaving...you are not to say anything further

(he kissed her lips, bit it. his lips crawled at her neck like he wanted to swallow everything about Abi)

(he pulled her inside the restaurant, at the bar counter he ripped her clothes off unzipped her pants and throw it off on the floor. Abi, doesn't know what to do, but if this will be Noah's ultimate revenge, she submits to it, if it will make him at peace with every thing, if would make him feel better)

(while he ripped all her clothes, kissing her entire body, with a hard pressed and grip that pains Abigail's almond misty skin, his kisses speaks up for his past misery about her)

(he kissed Abi, intensely and noticed Abi's tears kept on falling)

(he stopped himself, took off his blue polo shirt and covered Abigail's naked body)

(her tears kept on falling, she slid her feet and sat down on the floor)

(he covered Abigail, went to the bar sink and fill a glass of water and drinks it...shaking his head in shame, he stared back at Abi who is sitting in front of him, weeping)

i'm so, sorry...i..i can't do this anymore

--------------------------------------

(her tears fell continuously, her heart beats faster)

"why? why?...had he finally got his revenge? iseverything even between us? iseverything finally over? or he can't stand holding me still, nandidiriparinbasiyasakin? kung ipapaliwanag ko ba ang lahat, magbabago naba ang isip niya? (she muttered to herself while looking at the man she loves standing in front of him)

"here comes the pain..." - Abigail