light

NP: Ghost in the Wind (Birdy)

Her sight were getting blurry that day, she thought it's normal until it became consistent. Whenever the lights are off, she walks like a blind woman groping in the dark. She went to the eye doctor, only to find out her condition. She hid it to her sister and nanny, and even to Manoah.

--------------------------------

She went inside Abi's room, wiping all the dust in her table, closet and mirrors. She opened the drawers, one by one and discovered a long brown envelope. She opened it and checked each papers, her eyes started to rain their tears, it is Abi's eye diagnosis records.

"ito yung halos dalawnag buwan siyang wala sa bahay"- Jessa

and when she came back, she was totally different. she became energetic, driven...she decided to find a job, she said it was for me, my therapy

-------------------------------

I waited for her inside her room, to ask her about it.

"Abigail? ano to"

(Jessa raised a brown envelope)

"nasabi mo naba to kay Noah???"

It was their day of separation, it was also the day of our reconciliation

---------------------------------

we separated, to grow and move one. since we get back together i can notice her shaking her head, clearing her eyes when i asked her

"ano ang pinag-iipunan mo"

she just said

"basta"

that day I know something is up. and when the news of her sight loosing and older sister died, my heart crushed i wanted to be by her side.

her sister had hidden a secret account for Abi, for her living in case Jessa dies. Me and my mom helped her expenses during her operation, although we were in America those times.

"i want to go home Abi, i want to be by your side pag ino-operahan ka"

"no, please no...I don't want you to see me in the hospital again, na nahihirapan oh duguan, spare yourself from pain because of me"

"but we promise, diba? sabay tayo sa lahat diba?"

"we are. our distnace will not disqualify our promise, in each of our hearts and minds lagi tayong sabay"

"sige, mahal...kahit ayoko gagawin ko ang gusto mo. i just want you to remember, blind or not i will hold your hand, i will be your sight if you loose them...but you have to promise me"

"what is it?"

"nasa loob ako ng delivery room pag mangangana kana sa magiging anak natin"

"ha ha ha, sure...pag dtaing ng tamang panahon"

-------------------------

I found it out, my eyes, my eyes they said the most attractive part God bestowed upon me, i am loosing it's very essence, to see.

either if this operation will be successful or not, now i know loosing sight doesn't mean you can't see

when your eyes closed, and have a deep conversation with The Lord, then, you will see things, understand things...clearly

but God wanted me to do more.

when ate died , to my surprise the doctor said it is her who will donate her eye, it was planned by my sister before she died.

"ate, thank you... I will forever be grateful"

--------------------------

"because i have taken your life because of my hate, i will give you my eye...as a payment"

----------------------

and when Manoah gets home, they never let go of each other...

----------------------

coffee???- Manoah

cofee - Abigail

thank you readers :)