Make you love me (pt.1)

NP: Make you love me (Us Duo)

(white curtains hanged up, with a huge classy and glamorous chandelier as its centerpiece. purple flowers and lights decorates the large room. long evening gowns, black, blue, white and red for ladies, black and grey suits for men. all dressed up crowds, sipping wine and chew some finger foods on the side)

(Abi, wearing her uniform. Black pants and white long sleeves her hands on her back, while standing behind the long table set up as a wine and beer counter, observing the people walking, talking, laughing, showing off their lovely gowns, observing Noah from a far with another woman)

(it pains her, when she tries to steal glances of them. Maegan's grip to Noah's arms, pulling him towards her chest and whispers to his ear. Abigail can't stand it)

ahmm...Lex, pabantay muna nga dito, cr lang ako

sige, pero bilisan mo ah, maya hanapin ka ni sir Noah sakin malalagot ako- Lex (co-worker)

oo naman. saglit lang

-----------------------------------------------

(Abi went inside the rest room, trying to process everything while she looks at herself in the mirror... when someone entered the room)

oh hi Abi! (all smiles was Maegan stood beside her) how are you? why do you look pale you okay?

ahm..yes..po Ma'am

hahaha...oh sorry it's juts that hindi ako sanay na tawagin mong ma'am. you know what? nagukat din talaga ako nung malaman kong duon ka nagwowork sa bar and resto ni Noah eh,

ahm ma'am Maegan (while wiping her hands in the sides of her black pants)

shh..don't worry i'm not a jealous type of person. and i know he's totally over of whatever it is you know you and him had before? (talking sarcastically while retouching her lips)

(Abi nodded in agreement)

so there. you do good okay? ayoko na kasing ma-stress pa si Noah eh, he's been through a lot, i've seen him groped in darkness ngayon palang siya bumabawi

(bit her lips and bowed her head in guilt because she knew Maegan meant that she's the one that caused misery to Noah)

(Maegan left the room and went back to Noah)

(when Abi went back to her post, she sees a more sweeter Maegan to Noah in front of her)

Abi! buti andito kana ang tagal mo nagsungit nanaman si boss- LEx

ha? sosorry

ang putla-putla mo talaga teka nga (Lex placed his hands on Abi's forehead)

oh may gulay Abi ang taas ng lagnat mo!

Abi? anong problema? (Jack stepped into the scene and placed his hands on Abi's forehead as well)

aba oo nga ah? kaya pala kanina kapa nanghihina sa resto sabi ko sayo wag kanang pumasok eh- Jack

sir, okay lang po talaga ako- Abi (pretending to have strength but her eye expression fails her. her feet are cold and her hands are shaking) 

anong problema? (Noah stepped into the scene as well)

ang taas ng lagnat ni Abi tol- Jack

(Noah stared intensely at Abi for a second for confirmation)

pauwiin mo nayan, baka dito pa mag-collapse yan eskandalo pa

(Abi, trying to catch her breath while trying to swallow Noah's cold treatment. her sight starting to blur, the lights are too strong for her eyes, too dizzy and she's about to collapse)

Abi, you need to go home and rest. ihahatid na kita- Jack

tol, i need you here. may driver tayo ng crew van sa kanya mo ipahatid yan

tol, ako na

ikaw bahala (he turned his back on them and went back to his visitors and Maegan's parents)

------------------------------------------------

Abi i think sa hospital kita kailangang ideretso- Jack

no sir...please just..just send me home (her eyes were about to shut, embracing herself through JAck's black suit, she pleads him to send her home)