Denying the pain

(Abigail went home, walked under the heavy pouring rain and she doesn't bother using her umbrella. Felt her entire existence was nothing but dirt, her soul, her body as a wicked one. She, wanted to be washed away, only if the rain could do it she will soak under it forever)

----------------------------------

(When she entered their house, her sister welcomed her with sarcasm sitting on her wheel chair sipping a cup of tea)

tinuloy mo parin Abigail? tsk tsk tsk, kailan ka ba matututo dalawang taon kang nagtago, dalawang taon ka niyang hinanap pero ano? magpapakita ka bigla

ate, akala ko kaya ko nang sabihin lahat sa kanya

pero hindi mo kinaya? kasi takot ka, takot ka na pandirian ka niya diba? Abigail, kung hindi mo kayang sabihin lahat, layuan mo siya lumayo kana sa kanya at huwag mo nang guluhin pa lalo ang buhay niya

siya nga pala, we will leave Davao in two weeks sasama ka sakin sa Manila duon muna tayo for my theraphy...

o.opo ate

(the Faulkerson's house were sold right after Noah met up with Abigail.upon learning that Abigail returned he hurriedly went and see her. but part of his plan was to sell their house near the Mendoza's mansion, it was his decision to let go of the things that pained him and his family. He and his dad are not in good terms still, they hadn't talked about the matter, his mom is living recently in New Zealand avoiding Enrique and her anger towards him. because Noah was preoccupied of how to find Abigail, he never thought of fixing himself and his family, he is so messed up that he had forgotten about their business. For the past two years he drinks, he smokes, he's been out all night searching for Abigail. He tried dating other girls, inviting them into his car but never to his bed where Abi and he made love, but every time a girl tried kissing him, he quickly avoids he always think of Abi, her lips, her nape, her face her breath, her...everything)

(he tried escaping the thought of her, it came to a point he wishes her being with someone else than being dead without him there able to save her. but both idea causes him so much grief, so much pain. he wishes to die in an instant he wishes him to be numb)

(when the time came that he had finally met Abigail after two years, his heart and mind won't function properly. he couldn't fight the urge of not seeing the woman who pained his entire being, but in the depth of his heart he wanted to look at the face of the one who had captured his heart, even for the last time)

it is hard for me to look at her in the eye, nag-halo ang sakit at pagmamahal...i wanted to tell her I missed her so much but I can't, I just can't- Manoah

--------------------------------------------------

(Enrique and Manoah is fixing everything before they leave Davao for good. They had last meetings with the buyer of their Mansion)

(Jessa, with Nanay and her body guards decided to visit the grave of Sir. David Mendoza, their Father. Jessa, knelt down his grave and cried)

Dad, why? why did you went away? iniwan mo ako ng dahil kay Abigail? alam ko kung buhay ka sasabihin mo sa akin bakit si Abigail ang pinaparusahan ko, pero hindi bat siya naman talaga ang rason kung bakit nangyari sa atin lahat ng ito?