Make you love me (pt.2)

NP: Make you love me (US Duo)

(She went fast outside her apartment. Still wearing her uniform on, with her worn out flat shoes she walked fast, waved her hand for a taxi)

Tax... taxi.. please. please stop

(When she realized there's no chance of getting a taxi in front of her apartment, she walked faster, under the heavy pouring rain, carrying her already exhausted body, pulling her left leg to walk even faster)

kailangan kong bumalik...kailangan kong bumalik kay Mano....ah- Abigail

(after Jack sends her home, she crawled herself up to her room when she heard her sister and Rona talking, she heard everything, that revelation made her decide to go back to where Noah, in spite of her condition)

kailangan...ka.i..la..ngan ma.laman ni Ma..noah totoo

------------------------------

(She didn't even know how she gets back to the event's place. She pulled herself together, and sneak into the huge glass windows of the hall looking for Manoah)

(But her strength wouldn't allow her to go further, even when she discovered Manoah still converses with his guest)

Ma..Noah... (she looked through the glass window) kung malalaman mo ba ang totoohahawakanmonabaakoulit? yayakapin mo naba ako ulit? Mahal ko, hindi ko na kaya, lumingon ka mahal, nandito ako nandito na ulit ako, lumingon ka lang,)

(But he didn't turn around, in fact MAegan kissed him on his lips that made everybody in that room shouted for a possible marriage soon)

(Abi's heart crushed together with her body giving up)

(Without her knowing, Abi is again walking beside the pavement, under the heavy rain. She left after witnessing Maegan's kissed to Noah)

"ang sakit, ang sakit sakit na malaman na kahit ano palang gawin mo, kung hindi ka na niya mahal, hindi ka na niya mahal, kahit anong paliwanag mo hindi na sapat yun, hindi ka na niya babalikan"

(Abigail finally succumbs to her illness. She fell beside the street. A few minutes of lying under the stormy night, a car suddenly parked in front of her, someone so familiar went out of the car, but Abi's poor eye sight won't permit her clarification of the person who ran towards her, then she fainted)

----------------------------------------

(Her eyes, slowly opened. She looks at the different sight of the room, when she notices someone beside her so familiar)

Abi... good to see you're awake. pinakaba mo ko dun ah?! bigla ka nalnag natumba

Sa..Sam...ikaw

Yeah, I saw you walking under the rain and my god when i held you sobrang taas ng lagnat mo, what were you thinking?

salamat.salamat sa pagdala sakin dito

No problem... by the way, i know what you're going through right now, i know its hard and all i mean your ex being your boss etc. But we have to move on, right? People move on, people change, right? So move forward Abi, kaya Mao Yan... so an? okaykanadito? i'm goin to check on your bill don't worry about it, pahinga ka nalangdiyan

sa..salamat  salahat

(when Sam left the room, Abi burrowed her face in her hands, crying, sobbing harder than before, because upon revealing the truth at her face, realizing that Noah had moved on from her, she has to let go of the hope of getting him back)

"hindi na nga niya ako mahal...bakit? bakit ang dali dali lang para sa kanila ang saktan ako anong kasalanan ko, anong kasalanan ko?"