Distance

NP: Dinakitamahal (Hazel Faith feat. Micheal Pangilinan)

Abi! tawag ka ni sir, duon daw sa likod- Staff

ha? bakit daw?- Abi

abaewan

okaysige

(With her morning towel she wipes her sweat, went outside through the back door)

sir Jack! tawag niyo daw po a...ko

(She was shocked when she realized it was not Jack, who summoned her)

si Jack agad? siyalangba boss mo?- Noah

ahhm..so..sorry sir ahm nasanay lang po kase

Don't explain, waste of my time anyway pinatawag kita to clear things out with you. Abigail,

(Her heart pinched upon hearing him calling her first name)

Since we have a past, i hope you will not tell this to your co-workers ayokong conflict ditosaresto

yes..yes po sir

okay, mukangklaro naman pala lahat go get back to work

(He turned his back from her and turned to her again)

And oh, one other thing, if you can keep your distance from me? 3-4 feet away will do

(Aching heart, she responded, for how many times the love of her life will turn his back from her. But maybe it is true, forgetting those which and who are behind because that's their place to begin with, in the past)

sure...masusunodpo sir

Good. nowbilisanniyonamaglinis we will open up in a bit

(shenod in agreement)

(She kept on wiping her sweat already falling on her face, with running thoughts that pains her heart.)

"Please do not touch me. i don't want to see you again."

"ano pakiramdam na gusto kang layuan ng taong mahal mo? anong pakiramdam na pandirihan ka niya?"

(Abigail remembered those words from Noah and from her sister. Words that crushed her entire soul. The words she has to live by)

(She leaned her back at the brick wall, near the garbage area. Slowly she sat down in a squat manner, wiping her sweat)

wag kang umiyak Abi, Abi, mahirap pero kayanin mo, nakaya mo dati makakayanan mo ulit

(She muttered to herself, teary eye, but refuse to cry. She went back inside the bar and continued her preparation for the opening)

(It will be the formal grand opening, since Noah arrived and presented as part- owner of the bar. Everything must be in accordance to Noah's plans)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

10:00 pm