Terrified

(it's a gloomy morning in Davao city, the effect of the thunderstorm in Manila can be felt. drizzling outside her open window and listening to her wind chimes singing swayed by morning wind she is lying on her bed at 7:30, her, not usual time of waking up and getting out of bed her eyes won't even flutter, she tried to sleep since she laid down. her older sister's words crawls from her head down to her chest, pinching her heart. facing her window, her left-hand crumples the blanket out of misery, her tears starts to fall)

"is being happy being selfish? for someone like me I guess it is being selfish" (she sobbed all morning that day)

---------------------------------------

(afternoon of that same day she's waiting for Noah to drop by the cafe, their usual "Saturdate," only it is scheduled much late. sitting on the bench outside, she seemed to be back in her old self, quiet, hanging, longing)

'iha?"- Sir Isagani

tito :) mano po

God bless. wala paba si Noah?

parating na po yun

ah. ayos ka lang ba iha? namumutla ka ata ngayon may sakit kaba?

ah, wala po medyo napuyat lang

oh siya sige, pasok muna ako sa loob tutulungan ko si tita mo

sige po

(Noah arrived with so much enthusiasm all over him, that Abigail noticed that made her  pretend nothing's wrong)

hello mahal :) uhmmm bango bango (he kissed her forehead) kamusta? namiss kita hehe lagi naman eh

may balita pala ako sayo, nakausap ko si Robert pinakita ko sa kanya yung iba mong art works and nagustuhan niya infact he...oh teka you okay?

huh? of course oo okay ako (she wrapped her left hand in his shoulder) why won't I be okay eh andito ka

naku, mambobola kana ngayon ah, pero totoo anong problema?

wala nga po

your eyes cannot lie Abi

(she bit her lower lip, removed her hands from him placed them on her lap. took a deep breath)

let me guess, your sister?

(she looked at him straight trying to impose that everything's fine)

:) okay ako Mahal, walang problema

do you want me to talk to her? magpakilala ako ng formal sa kanya just tell me and I'll do it for you

no! I mean not now. I think this is not yet the right time for that

okay. sige. we'll wait for that right time. but I have another news

what?

My Mom, she wants to meet you

--------------------------------------------------------------