Chapter 4: Hunger

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yuri POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sasuke has been sleeping for three days now. 'He is lucky I'm not a normal princess and was taught how to survive in the forest' I chuckled to myself as I bent to fill the bucket I brought with me to clean Sasuke's wounds. I got back to the cave and set to work on Sasuke. 'It's healing beautifully... Should only be a few more days until the stitches can come out' I thought as I lightly brushed my fingers over his gash.

I looked up to see that his eyes were still closed 'He looks even more handsome when he sleeps... So carefree...' I thought as I let my fingers drift over the scars on his chest slowly drifting down lower to the ones on his stomach. I found myself intrigued by a thick one on his left hip that was shaped like a check mark when his hand grabbed mine "That tickles.." he said in a weak voice that slightly cracked. Happiness filled me and I couldn't help but hug him, he grunted but chuckled and lifted his hand to my hair "I'm so glad your awake, damn it I'm sorry... You must be thirsty" I hurried to fill a cup with water.

I turned around to see him propping himself up on his elbow causing his abs to flex, the sight caught me off guard and I dropped the cup 'Shit... Why am I always so clumsy around this frustratingly sexy man...?' I thought as I hurried to pick up my mess and refill the glass "I like what you did with the place.." he chuckled. I turned around and looked at the cave we had been staying in for the past few days, I had a drape hung at the entrance to keep the light out as Sasuke slept, made a pit for the fire with a cooking stand, I made a table with some cushions to sit on and a decent sized bed made out of leaves under Sasuke...unfortunately there wasn't enough room to make two beds so I had been sleeping next to him... Very close... I blushed and hurried over to give him the water "I had a lot of time on my hands... You have been sleeping for days."

He looked at me then with an odd look on his face he asked "Did I.... Uh did I kiss you?" My face heated up so much I was sure I looked like a tomato and all I could do was nod. He sighed "I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me... It won't happen again." It felt as if I had been splashed with ice water at the coldness in his voice, I know it is foolish of me to feel the way I do but that hurt... Before he could see the tears that pricked my eyes I got up "Uh ya it's not a problem... Um... If you will be okay for a little while I'm going to go take a bath in the stream and get us some dinner.." I got up and just left without waiting for a reply.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sasuke POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
'I hurt her... I know I did... Not even awake for 20 damn minutes and I make the woman cry...' I was so stunned when I woke up to her soft hands touching me and even more so when her hand drifted down. I watched her as she explored my chest... Biting her lower lip in a way that set my blood on fire... Then she touched my hip, fingers dancing at the waist line of my pants and I felt myself growing hard, so I panicked, grabbed her hand and then I put my foot in my mouth... I sighed and shook my head 'How uncool can I get? Maybe Nartuo is rubbing off on me too' I thought as I walked down to the stream, my chest hurt like crazy but I had to fix it...

I'm not sure how because we really shouldn't have a repeat but I hated seeing that beautiful smile die and I hated it even more that I was the cause. I got to the stream's bank just as she came up out of the water, blue hair whipping back and catching the sun. I couldn't move, it was like the window all over again... The sight of the sun sparkling on her wet skin and damn The way her hair was clinging to her, accenting the curve of her elegant spine. 'When did I become such a pervert? Scratch my earlier thought Kakashi is rubbing off on me' She dipped her head back under the water so I took the opportunity to make a run for it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yuri POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
The water felt amazing, cool and refreshing, I sighed 'I shouldn't have left the way I did... I'll make this quick and hurry back... He will need help down to the stream for a bath too' I blushed at the image of his bare, wet form in my mind. I shook the thought away as I exited the stream, put my cloths on, grabbed my dirty clothes and the fish I had caught and headed back. I hung my head and took a deep breath as I entered the cave. Sasuke was standing by the small table I made. He was breathing heavy and there was a sheen of sweat coating his skin.