Chapter 8: Thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yuri POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
I stretched for the millionth time as we were walking back to the inn "I never want stitches again, they are so itchy." Sasuke chuckled. I stopped to look at this beautiful kimono in one of the shop windows. It was red with a silk trim, beautiful bead work and an elegant snake printed on the back 'It's beautiful...' I thought. Snakes were part of my family's crest so a lot of my clothing had them. Sasuke took my hand and pulled me towards the inn 'Maybe my husband will bring me back her and I'll get it someday... Probably just wishful thinking'.

We just entered the room when Sasuke embraced me from behind and buried his face in my neck, inhaling deeply. "Yuri... I want you." He growled in my ear in a voice that was heavy with need. I instantly got wet at the sound of that voice. One of his hands groped my breast and the other slid down to my center as he started kissing my neck. I moaned and brought my hand to his hair and ground my butt into his hardening member. "I want you too Sasuke." I said breathlessly. He growled his response as pushed my kimono open and shoved my underwear to the side, sliding a finger into my already wet channel.

"Wet for me already Yuri? Mmm." Suddenly he gathered my kimono up over my hips and pushed me forward to bend over the table. He leaned over me, "You are perfect Yuri... So beautiful." He growled into my ear making my senses go crazy. He nudged my legs further apart then swiftly entered me from behind. I cried out in the pleasure as he rammed into me again and again. He leaned forward to roughly kiss my neck as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the side to kiss me.

All I could do was moan as the new sensations and Sasuke's passion overwhelmed me. He yanked my kimono to the side so he can message my breasts, playing with my nipples. I rocked myself back to meet his thrusts moaning loudly each time. I was loving the feel of his big hands tightly gripping my waist. Then there was a loud smack, the sting on my butt cheek mixed with the pleasure of his thrusts did something to me that  caused me to tip over the edge. Stars burst behind my eyes and I screamed Sasuke's name as I came, my inner walls tightening around him with my release.

He groaned "That's it Yuri. Cum for me... Uh... I love it when you scream my name..." He kept thrusting into me, my release coming in waves of pleasure. "I'm close Yuri... I want you to cum again.. Cum with me Yuri." He said in my ear as one of his hands slid down to massage my clit. I yelled out my pleasure, rocking my hips back uncontrollably. Then finally my release ripped through me for the second time. He started to thrust faster and his thrusts becoming unsteady before he leaned over me slamming his hands down on the table, all I could see was the muscles in his arms tighten and I felt the hot bursts of his cum inside me and felt the hot mixture if our juices slowly run down my leg.

He leaned forward and brushed a soft kiss on my temple "I'm sorry that was rougher than I intended but the past few days have been torture." We stood up straight. A blush formed on my cheeks "I... I liked it... I liked it a lot." A slow sexy smile appeared on his lips as he stepped forward, wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hot kiss. I felt heat pool in my stomach as his tongue played with mine. I giggled as he picked me up making my legs wrap around his waist "Round two?" He asked smiling into the kiss as he gently laid me down on the bed. I chuckled "mmm round two."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Time Hop
Sasuke POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
'What is it about her that makes me so horney... I want her all the time' I think as I lay there holding a sleeping Yuri in my arms. I don't know what came over me maybe I didn't have my fill the first night or maybe it was all the teasing when we were waiting for her stitches that did it but I had so much built up need that we went three times before exhaustion finally took over.

'She is beautiful... She is going to make whoever she is marrying very happy... She would definitely need someone with energy so the Nara clan is out, Shikamaru is just to lazy he would never be able to keep up with someone like her, Yuri is such a small person so the Akimichi clan would kill her, no offense to Choji but he is a big boy and the babies that clan push out would rip her apart. Konohamaru is barely of age but I guess the Sarutobi clan would be eligible... Yuri really should be with someone around her age though not someone who is still just a boy, especially now that she has experience... The Hyuga clan is out. There is no way Kakashi would put a princess with the second branch so at least she wouldn't have to deal with how cold Neji is. Senju and Yamanaka clans only have eligible daughters so they are both out. Then there is the Aburame clan, for Yuri's sake I hope Shino is not on the marriage list, I saw how she freaked out she got over a tiny spider so she would probably die of a heart attack before any vows could be made to the bug charmer. The Inuzuka clan is a rough group but I've seen Kiba be sweet on his dog.. he might be a good pair for her and Yuri does like dogs so she could be happy with him... Then there's the Hatake clan... Kakashi is the Hokage... He is older but not so much so that it would be frowned upon.... He doesn't have any children... He is such a big pervert that he would be able to keep up with her... He cares deeply too so he would be able to love her the right way.. Kakashi would be a good match for a princess... He would be a good match for Yuri'

A sharp pain hit my chest and stole my breath. I didn't like that way that thought made me feel and I definitely didn't want to pay attention as to why so I turned over on my back and noticed it was starting to get dark outside. So I slipped out from under Yuri to go and get us some dinner. I need some fresh air anyway.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yuri POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to Sasuke being gone 'humm he must have gone for food.' I got up and started the shower. 'Ah this feels amazing..' I thought as the hit water hit my skin. I couldn't help the blush that formed as I saw the love marks Sasuke had left behind. 'Will it feel like this with my husband? Will he want me like Sasuke does...' I wondered. I had just started rinsing my hair when I heard the door open so I hurried through the rest of my shower and came out but there was still no Sasuke. There was a big white box sitting on the bed,  inside was the kimono I saw this morning and a note.
I saw you looking at this this morning, I hope you will wear it for our dinner tonight.
- Your ninja
I couldn't help the smile. I brought the beautiful silk to my face reeling at how soft the fabric felt.. 'He saw me looking and he bought it for me... He is wonderful... My ninja... I like that' I decided to get into the box my mother said was for my wedding night and pulled out a beautiful set of black lace lingerie 'There is no way the man I marry will make me this happy... So I am going to make the best of it while I have it and I think Sasuke has earned it.'

I giggled to myself as I put on the lace underwear then quickly the new kimono. I was pinning up the last of my hair when Sasuke came up behind me and kissed my neck. He slipped a black box in front of me. I turned "Sasuke you shouldn't have! You already bought this kimono.." My sentence cut off when I saw Sasuke who was in a black kimono instead if his normal jounin's uniform. I was caught off guard at how handsome he looked. "Like what you see?" I noticed I had been staring "Oh... Uh.. sorry Sasuke- kun... You look very handsome.." I stumbled over my words blushing. He chuckled and grabbed the box from me and opened it to reveal a beautiful sliver comb with red and blue jewels and a snake carved into the side. "It's beautiful! Sasuke thank you!" He turned me to face him so he could put it in my hair then brushed a soft kiss on my temple. I was stunned he smelled like sandlewood, campfire and a spice that was all him... I think that is my new favorite smell... No one had ever treated me with such kindness...

"Yuri you look wonderful.. there is a festival going on... I was wondering if you want to go.. with me." I blushed "A festival? I've never been to a festival... I would love to go." I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him smiling. This has just become the best day of my life.